Happy Monday Morning FL!
Morning guys! So.... What are you guys doing today?...

Got any Plans?

Anything Exiting?..

Just another Boring day at work for me...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Im at school now, and we are forced to write about Charles Darwin and Evolution shit, Im doomed. D:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • ForceGhost
At college like 2 and 1/2 hours early...
I am not amused...

[Image: 05%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • ForceGhost
Physics class. I suck at it. Fml
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • equal
Stop whinging. I already worked for 8 hours. My monday is nearly over, it's nearly 8pm now, gonna find a nice movie to watch get something to eat and go to bed early Tounge.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • ForceGhost
(02-20-2012, 09:20 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: go to bed early Tounge.

[Image: headondesk.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 08:43 AM)Toby Wrote: Derp derp, my signature looks like a Giraffe. :3
[Image: mutantgiraffe1.jpg]
I hate Mondays.
Just another day at work for me. Here I am, dealing with contracts and paperwork.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(02-20-2012, 10:12 AM)Holdem Wrote: Just another day at work for me. Here I am, dealing with contracts and paperwork.

I was like Wat? Because i misread it - "Here i am, dealing with 'contras' and paperworks."
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • ForceGhost
RolePlay is getting to your head Equal.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.