PrivateToast had banned me, i decided to appeal.
Your name: Dr Peanuts

Your ban ID: 5281, Steam#ID Is STEAM_0:0:38375482

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Server: Both of them.

Involved: Many many players, i would like to refund with my money any items that had been lost during my minging.

Why we should unban you:
Well yes, i am a minge. I thought about leaving Fearless... But i just can't.
I did a drop event, gave Faustie my Murci, gave 3xrov 100,000$, and gave all of my weapons and rest of money to random people i dont know. But i did something really bad after doing these good things... I dont have a good enough explenation.... I propkilled, Minged, and did so many bad stuff... I really hope you could forgive me, i really want to play Fearless from the start, i can't wait 44 days, and 21 hours, its just too much. Almost half a year had passed, i am now a much mature person than i used to be, i really want to get another chance. I never lied to you Private, it is again, a mistake...

I really want to start over, i grew up, i understand what i've done and i just want to return to the server and play with my friends... Please...
I hope you let me play, as i think that something like 8-9 months ban is ALOT. So please, can you unban me? I don't even remember what i've done.......
I think that people should get a 2nd chance, regardless what they have done.
Thank you for your time...
- Yours, Faithfully, Dr Peanut
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm not allowed to post here, I know, warn me if you like; but I personally think Peanuts deserves a second chance. For the most part he was a good person.

User warned

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-20-2012, 04:40 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I'm not allowed to post here, I know, warn me if you like; but I personally think Peanuts deserves a second chance. For the most part he was a good person.

Thank you mate!
PrivateToast, please reply.
Sad 
(02-20-2012, 05:02 PM)Elder Wrote: PrivateToast, please reply.

Agreed... I can't wait to hear what you're going to say

EDIT: If you could redirect him here i'd apperciate it...
Stop bumping this. Everything in courthouse will be dealt with in due time.
(02-20-2012, 05:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Stop bumping this. Everything in courthouse will be dealt with in due time.

I didnt bump it.. I just said i agree with Elder.
I banned you for propkilling /pushing, and you said perm ban me I leave FL, Well be happy that I didn't. Sometimes you should think about what you doing and saying.

But, I take your apologize to me, If everyone (Admins) agree with me I set your unban date 1 month shorter.

(02-20-2012, 06:04 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: I banned you for propkilling /pushing, and you said perm ban me I leave FL, Well be happy that I didn't. Sometimes you should think about what you doing and saying.

But, I take your apologize to me, If everyone (Admins) agree with me I set your unban date 1 month shorter.

Thank you so much.
Really really can't wait to play already
Hope the admins agree with him :X
I think that's fair Toasty :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]