The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov
(12-11-2023, 04:25 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Genuinely curious.

How do you "revive" something that lost pretty much all of its extended playerbase due to disinterest, work, life, aging out of it, etc? You speak of generating hype and advertising - but actually how?

You'd be starting from scratch with almost nothing.

It isn't as dead as you'd expect, people are still bothering to make DAs so there is clearly still interest. We've also done the same thing already last year, back when the economy update happened that was also from months of no players at all although not for as long as now. Exactly what happens depends on how much interest each "stage" gathers, but it is essentially split up into multiple stages from simple announcements to advertising using funny clips gathered by various team members. One of our most powerful tools are discord announcements, we don't even ping for each pulse yet we still get hundreds checking it. A bit over 200 unique people still actively check the discord server so there is interest still there, I would assume many are just waiting for more progress to be made. We're only trying to fill up a single 70 slot server, and even then only require half of that to be very high up in the server browser which is still one of the best ways to attract players. It isn't as hopeless as it may seem, I'm more worried about all the things we're implementing than attracting players after that is all done.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Also, can we please welcome Yamac to the management team. Yamac will be assisting Self in getting Uex to do something other than Fortnite.

[Image: af06xqZ.png]
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Boonan's post:
  • Luna
(12-11-2023, 02:31 PM)Cox Wrote: On a serious note when is future RP coming out been waiting for a long time now?

The S Cars add-on was already available in Dark RP servers for the last 10 years
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ludo
(12-11-2023, 07:50 PM)Marty Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 02:31 PM)Cox Wrote: On a serious note when is future RP coming out been waiting for a long time now?

The S Cars add-on was already available in Dark RP servers for the last 10 years

Yeah but can S Cars do this?

(spoiler alert: it's certainly not coming soon)
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(12-11-2023, 09:03 PM)Edned Wrote:

Never seen S Cars give me epilepsy, Marty McFly.
(12-11-2023, 09:04 PM)De CodeerHeer Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 09:03 PM)Edned Wrote:

Never seen S Cars give me epilepsy, Marty McFly.

You really are going to make me kill you for that code, aren't you?
Kom op maat, we "wachten" al veelste lang gek.

Tried recreating this myself by creating hoverballs when you left click, it works, some weird bugs here and there but it works.

Well atleast I thought the future was near. R.I.P LM for 50th time
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
when da server coming back
(12-20-2023, 04:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote: when da server coming back

I would like to know as well.
Sort of miss playing FL.
Recognized as Bruce Wayne IG.

I want my Donator rank back Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:77252893&b=7]
we got carti dropping before FLRP 2
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • blu