Bulldogg
Reported User(s): Bulldogg

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96515486

Date & Time (GMT): 14/9/22 @ 19:34 GMT

Summary of the incident
No video clip, but confirmation in text logs where he called "an accident" should be enough to confirm the vehicle caused the death.

Encountered Bulldogg & Tonettafan driving around in the pictured BMW following a broken car being parked illegally near the BP on Abbey Road.

Delivered a police broadcast for the owner to remove it. Bulldogg arrived in the BMW and told me to stay away from his car and he sped off. This led to a police chase. I finally encountered them and had a weapon pulled on them, yelling to stop and "Out!" to get out of the vehicle. They drove off, I called them out over OOC for ignoring FearRP as per:

Quote:Someone actively holding a weapon near you or pointing a weapon in your direction, which would be able to reasonably harm you at your current position.

Someone who would realistically be able to harm you before you could harm them or others (e.g someone pointing a gun behind you while you have one lowered).

This started them baiting via OOC chat.

I returned to Abbey Tunnel after swapping out my gear at the Nexus and intended to lay a spike strip, before I could even take it out of my inventory, they drove right off of the road and straight into me when at the tunnel.

Edit: A quick search in PRs to see if he's done this before shows that he has a history of RDMing.

Evidence
[Image: banrequest.png]

[Image: banrequest2.png]
You were at BP and never came within voice/typing range. You never made any requests because you weren't in the typing/voice zone. Even if you can't drag someone under Fearrp at 90kmh. I'd like to watch the entire Fearrp thing on video, and I thought you said you had it.
The whole CDM thing was extremely stupid of you, it was a clear mistake because we were approaching at high speed and instead of moving to the side, you just jumped in front.
(09-14-2022, 07:21 PM)Bulldogg Wrote: You were at BP and never came within voice/typing range. You never made any requests because you weren't in the typing/voice zone. Even if you can't drag someone under Fearrp at 90kmh. I'd like to watch the entire Fearrp thing on video, and I thought you said you had it.
The whole CDM thing was extremely stupid of you, it was a clear mistake because we were approaching at high speed and instead of moving to the side, you just jumped in front.

You were parked up when I drew my weapon and yelled "Out!" lol

And the position of your car shows that you're very obviously lying about me jumping out. You drove into me from behind.
It is very hard to judge a case where there is no evidence of whether or not you were in range of communication.

Unless you can prove you were in a distance close enough to where he could here you there is not much I can do.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-14-2022, 09:57 PM)Random Wrote: It is very hard to judge a case where there is no evidence of whether or not you were in range of communication.

Unless you can prove you were in a distance close enough to where he could here you there is not much I can do.

What about in regards to the CDM?

The failure to commit to FearRP and the ensuing CDM happened a few minutes apart. Enough time to drive from BP Abbey Rd to Nexus to replace equipment with a spike strip to catch them following where I said "I'll handle an IC problem, IC'ly"

He's stated that I jumped into the road and was hit, yet the position of the ragdoll and his car show that he was behind me.
[Image: c9de12bf1357823712e6c93b29c08031.jpg]
ahahahahahah guy think he can pull some at fearrp at these distances
you even see after writting that ooc message, you made a yell at that long distance.
we stopped there at the screenshot to see if you would shoot, and you started shooting at us for no reason, we didnt even approach you, you just wanted to start shit as you came running from the BP. Let me remind you, violence should always be last option, yet you shot us in that screenshot.

your legit just a compulsive liar, thus why you claim you dont have a video, in which you told us you had when you arrested us at tonetta's house, why not post it? cause you are a strange guy looking for friends on the server, so you start shit with us and we deny you respectfully
This guy likes to twist words aswell, so not only is he a liar, but also manipulative
"you just jumped in front." > "jumped into the road and was hit"

Whatever fits his lying narrative
That screenshots me chasing you after you drove off from parking next to me, baiting over the microphone.

I'm not sure why you feel it necessary make weird insults about me though!

Can you explain how I jumped in front of you when your car is literally aimed directly between my police car and the wall where I was laying a spike strip? You would have seen me there and had plenty of time to change your approach before running me over?

Why weren't you also driving on the road like you were the entire time I was chasing you in the police car?
I'm not going to argue with someone like you because you're going to take me down to your level and beat me with experience.
My final statement is we drove, you rushed out of BP since you didn't have anything going on for you (you were the only one baiting for an altercation), we stopped in the tunnel to see what you were up to and you shot us, without a reason and that it should be the last option.
I broke no rules. You broke rules. Difference is, I'm not salty. You are.
Enjoy this PR being denied to you, you liar and manipulator.
So no answer to the CDM side of things or how I somehow jumped in front of you, when you were driving towards me off road?