The Romero Castillo Show II Again
Its My Birthday! 
Date: 08/13/2022
Time: 8:00 PM
Banner: https://i.imgur.com/
Description: The Return Of The Greatest Talk Show In Modern Times
The Romero Castillo Show
-
Since its debut in late 2020, The Romero Castillo Show quickly became one of the greatest talk shows in various parts of the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and so forth. Some would say that it helped them get through to these trying times of economic disasters and viruses growing rampant by the second.
-
Cause I'm too busy and lazy to go to places like Latin America, The Romero Castillo Show makes a return once again in EvoCity
-
Romero Castillo is inviting any celebrities in or nearby San Ranevo to partake in what could be one of the greatest achievements that every single celebrity out there yearns for. He is also looking for volunteers who would also like to partake on the show and become one with history through their contribution. As said by many celebrities before, this is an opportunity you don't wanna miss out on.
Roles
Hosts (Invite Only)
-
Romero Castillo (TonettaFan #2319) - A Tex-Mex Cowboy from Odessa that is considered to be one of the greatest talk show hosts of the modern era. Unfortunately for the ladies, he's currently taken by what he considers to be a princess from the UAE.
-
Carl Tuckerson (Bonez) - Grew up in San Francisco but relocated to Texas when he was 21. Following that, he opted to work as a political commentator for one of the country's largest news networks. He selected to appear on The Romero Castillo Show II because he believed the premise and concepts were solid.
-
Volunteers (0/6)
-
They will mainly help out in making the experience of being a part of one of the greatest talk shows in modern times as great as it will ever be. For the most part, they will help out during the minigame segments and in the skits to help keep our guests entertained, alongside smaller things like offering our guests some nice things like imported goods
-
Celebrities (0/6)
-
Alongside our wonderful hosts, they will also be the stars of the show and will have the honor of talking to people like Romero, Mike, and Kevin. While, for the most part, they will be interviewed by our hosts, they too may have the chance to ask them a question of their liking under the condition that it is NOT about the show. The show speaks for itself, without our hosts needing to answer. A great opportunity for the world to see who they are.
-
To partake in the show, all you have to do is to fill out this application and wait for approval. All applications are reviewed by the hosts including Romero's girlfriend. Should one of the roles be full, applications for said role will be closed until a spot become vacant. Romero Castillo wishes every applicant the very best of luck.
-
The Romero Castillo Show will recommence on November 26 at 8 PM GMT, and will air on a temporary arena constructed by one of our investor's companies. Also I'll make an important announcement that you don't wanna miss out on during wrap up.
-
Application
Steam Name:
Discord Tag:
IC Name:
Description:
Role:
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 8 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Jessixa, Bulldogg, Abodigamer, max., Wolven, Self, Jeffrey, Equinox
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Jessixa
Discord Tag: Jesnake#8956
IC Name: Jessica Summer
Description: After her last min cancelled from the last show, she has finally return to spill some dirt on some of the celebrities especially her former beau.
Role: Celebrity
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319
(08-06-2022, 06:33 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP] Jessixa
Discord Tag: Jesnake#8956
IC Name: Jessica Summer
Description: After her last min cancelled from the last show, she has finally return to spill some dirt on some of the celebrities especially her former beau.
Approved! Welcome to the show again!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Jessixa
Application
Steam Name - Dan
Discord Tag - Dan.#4854
IC Name - Dan Morello
Description - not here to leak his sex tape and pull a Kim K.
Role:Celebrity
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
(08-06-2022, 07:16 PM)-DanTheMan- Wrote: Application
Steam Name - Dan
Discord Tag - Dan.#4854
IC Name - Dan Morello
Description - not here to leak his sex tape and pull a Kim K.
Approved! Welcome to the show!
Application
Steam Name - Luminess
Discord Tag - Ash <3#1111
IC Name - Ash Morello
Description - Only here to start a controversy
[Image: 1gCmPEh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Luminess's post:
  • TonettaFan #2319
(08-07-2022, 12:00 AM)Luminess Wrote: Application
Steam Name - Luminess
Discord Tag - Ash <3#1111
IC Name - Ash Morello
Description - Only here to start a controversy
Approved! Welcome to the show!
Application

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Equinox

Discord Tag: Equinox#1000

IC Name: Tien Tien

Description: A young artist who likes coffee, chess, and classical music. Broke 4 of her bones in the first airing of the show.

Role: Volunteer
~ Equinox ~
  • TonettaFan #2319
(08-07-2022, 09:17 AM)Equinox Wrote:
Application

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Equinox

Discord Tag: Equinox#1000

IC Name: Tien Tien

Description: A young artist who likes coffee, chess, and classical music. Broke 4 of her bones in the first airing of the show.

Role: Volunteer
Approved! Welcome back to the show!
Also if you could send me any med docs you got from your injuries and we'll see what we can do about it.
Application

Steam Name: RaZZ

Discord Tag: RaZZ#1549

IC Name: Steve Stifler

Description: Steven "Steve" Stifler better known as The Stifmeister. Steve is a popular, handsome, and confident person who is also a bit of a bully and often insensitive. Stifler is a troublesome person, although his antics are usually clever and rarely harmful.

The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Bulldogg, TonettaFan #2319