Gamemode Buff Contraband
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Buff Contraband

Description
Surprised this hasn't been suggested yet unless I'm missing something. Nobody does contraband anymore because rock mining and agriculture is way more profitable with zero risk.

Either revert the system or just tweak some numbers and make it more profitable.

Why?
Nobody bases anymore which is a big part of aggressiveRP.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
+Support

Would be interesting to see contraband become potentially stupidly profitable but insanely risky, for instance make it very expensive to buy and easy to be caught by the police or other raiders.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

Contra and weed is useless

Buff all criminal activity
Maeg
+support

make contra high risk high reward
(07-28-2022, 06:16 AM)Panda Wrote: +Support

Would be interesting to see contraband become potentially stupidly profitable but insanely risky, for instance make it very expensive to buy and easy to be caught by the police or other raiders.

+support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Isn't there an overhauled contraband and soon to be weed system on the server?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+support

As panda and glory said, it would need to be high risk high reward, maybe some sort of indication when you are selling your counterfeit cash to the tradesman? e.g your character carries a duffle bag or something
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
+Support

Contraband is stupidly low reward for the risk involved so I don't even bother with it anymore
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support

In my opinion it needs a huge buff, costs like 15k to set up and roughly an hour to break even, this means nobody does it goes to other money methods which (when other players come on) quickly drains its effectiveness because its being done for 6+ hours a day by one individual and others barely make good money considering the prices for the new content - its a laborious and long winded grind and people can't be asked for it which is why I think nobody has bothered to play recently as people are more invested in new content etc than RP.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
big +support