cR. Stage
Reported User(s): cR. Stage

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:622800081

Date & Time (GMT): 18/7/22 @ 14:48 GMT

Summary of the incident
The user had randomly started shooting my car when I was driving past.

Evidence
Hey, do you have a bit more detailed video or screenshots?

I can't really tell if it's him based on the video itself, and regular logs do not display vehicle damage information.
However, the same user was already blacklisted from weapons in a somewhat similar situation, so this PR would mainly just be for the purposes of archiving his behavior.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-19-2022, 10:22 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hey, do you have a bit more detailed video or screenshots?

I can't really tell if it's him based on the video itself, and regular logs do not display vehicle damage information.
However, the same user was already blacklisted from weapons in a somewhat similar situation, so this PR would mainly just be for the purposes of archiving his behavior.
Hi, i was able to find the original clip in a mess of old deleted files. the video shows me accidentally crashing into them due to them attempting to go offroad in a charger and blocking the road. i open the scoreboard showing the reported user is the only gun dealer on the server at the time, and the video also shows the user is a gun dealer due to the player model.

APPROVED

Thank you for the extended video. User was found guilty of RDM. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]