General Ketobi
Reported User(s): General Ketobi

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66008120

Date & Time (GMT): 17/7/22 @ 22:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
The user was stealing my buddy's car (Browny_93) for seemingly no reason witch is a breach of rule 6.3 (Random car theft). i held them under gunpoint and they then drove off like nothing was happening, this is a breach of rule 4.5 (FearRP)

Evidence
Involved. I was the guy by the tunnel with a gun.

Firstly, we had a chop shop set up and were re-selling these cars for money.

Secondly, before this clip starts, there were already shots fired which we assumed were aimed towards us. I was hiding behind the tunnel at first, but when the shots were let off, I came out ready to shoot. That's why I moved out of the tunnel as you can see in the background of the video, so we assumed fearRP was no longer in effect because we were being shot at.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Thank you for posting this player report
It is now under review
[Image: TglJDob.png]
If you need it, I can provide the footage that shows the shootout that happens right before General Ketobi lockpicks the car which we mistake for us being shot at.
(07-18-2022, 02:14 PM)James Wrote: If you need it, I can provide the footage that shows the shootout that happens right before General Ketobi lockpicks the car which we mistake for us being shot at.
Hi! the shots were between 2 other users INSIDE my restaurant (was some mafia guy and a gun dealer who breached FearRP and 4.2)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(07-18-2022, 02:54 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 02:14 PM)James Wrote: If you need it, I can provide the footage that shows the shootout that happens right before General Ketobi lockpicks the car which we mistake for us being shot at.
Hi! the shots were between 2 other users INSIDE my restaurant (was some mafia guy and a gun dealer who breached FearRP and 4.2)

I'm not sure what this changes, but my point still stands that I was not aware who the shots were aimed towards.
Quote:Rule 4.2
You may only engage in combat if your job would realistically do so (such as Rebels and Police Officers). You may also only seek out combat if your job would realistically do so (this refers to raiding). Ask an admin if you are unsure, they may override this if there is enough roleplay.

The following may not engage in combat in any situation:

President
Vice President
Emergency Response Unit
Nexus Desk Secretary
Mechanic
Chauffeur
Chef
Delivery Driver
Doctor
AFK
The following may not seek out combat that is not self defence:

Gun Dealer
Black Market Dealer

Also, I've just quoted rule 4.2 which says the above. Do you have any explanation as to why you were involved in shootouts and open carrying as a chef instead of employing a security guard?
`` they may override this if there is enough role play. `` I had a good reason to have a pistol. first it was not openly carried it was concealed unless i needed it, second the reason i had it was because you and your gang were constantly giving me and my employees threats to burn it down, to shoot it up and one person even threatened to blow us up. also i had previously spoken to staff IC and OOC about my firearm being used for self protection after the threats etc. if they had an issue with it im sure it would have been dealt with then.

Also you posting here IS in breach of the forum rules since you are not involved with this PR. the PR is against the user named not you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
Hello!

Anything that can help me get the understanding of the situation as a whole would be much appreciated, so any videos or photos ect are welcomed
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(07-18-2022, 03:47 PM)Riggs Wrote: Also you posting here IS in breach of the forum rules since you are not involved with this PR. the PR is against the user named not you.
I am fully involved otherwise how would I know this whole situation? I'm literally talking to General Ketobi to corroborate information to reply to this PR.

(07-18-2022, 03:47 PM)Riggs Wrote: first it was not openly carried it was concealed unless i needed it
But did you really need it in this situation? You said later in your post that you had a license for self defense. Your life was not in immediate danger, so you could have just called the police, but instead you decide to withdraw your weapon, so how were you using it for self defense?