Steam Name: clouds

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:79245098

BanID: 85500

Ban Reason
propclimbing

Staff Member: MasterNoda

Involved users

Why should you be unbanned?
A user had propblocked an area so I thought it would make sense for my character to move a piece of fencing from the build to get inside the area which was propblocked. Also it was all in good fun and I was just going to do something fun to liven up an otherwise boring event and I could have easily been detained/arrested by security (which is the point of them being there) rather than being banned
  • The gate was actively being fixed to prevent tampering by people trying to minge and break in, including you.
  • Security told you multiple times to leave, you ignored them, including breaking fearRP
  • You spawned a fence prop in and jumped over immediately, which is propclimbing and failRP in general as you kept trying to break into an event with a bunch of cars ramming each other, which would be incredibly stupid and dangerous to do.

It really isn't hard to just have fun in ways that arent actively trying to ruin someones event at a any given opportunity, even if you think it was "boring", other people were enjoying themselves and its not up to you to derail it because you werent personally entertained.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(07-16-2022, 10:17 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
  • The gate was actively being fixed to prevent tampering by people trying to minge and break in, including you.
  • Security told you multiple times to leave, you ignored them, including breaking fearRP
  • You spawned a fence prop in and jumped over immediately, which is propclimbing and failRP in general as you kept trying to break into an event with a bunch of cars ramming each other, which would be incredibly stupid and dangerous to do.

It really isn't hard to just have fun in ways that arent actively trying to ruin someones event at a any given opportunity, even if you think it was "boring", other people were enjoying themselves and its not up to you to derail it because you werent personally entertained.

I didn't derail shit so you don't need to peddle that nonsense. The button was blocked with a prop not broken. I didn't break in the gate was open and it was in-between rounds. I didn't break fearrp that's a lie. Nobody was sat down when I first went other than security. I don't recall hearing people telling me to leave. I simply used a fence that I found to rp me climbing inside because there was no other way because of prop block
(07-16-2022, 11:08 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 10:17 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:

I didn't derail shit so you don't need to peddle that nonsense. The button was blocked with a prop not broken. I didn't break in the gate was open and it was in-between rounds. I didn't break fearrp that's a lie. Nobody was sat down when I first went other than security. I don't recall hearing people telling me to leave. I simply used a fence that I found to rp me climbing inside because there was no other way because of prop block

You didn't derail despite trying to break into an event by propclimbing and ignoring people telling you to leave? You say there was prop blocking, but it was an active change being made to the dupe to better protect it. These changes are allowed to be made at any point and it is not considered propblocking unless it was put there specifically to stop people from entering forever. The "propblock" was actively worked on and there wasn't anyone trying to raid the event.

Denied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]