Gamemode Let us arrest Police/ERU
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Let us arrest Police/ERU

Description
Allow police to arrest all Police members / ERU / Nexus Desk Secretary (President?)

Why?
All members of the Government shouldn't be immune to being arrested, corrupt officers etc face only the punishment of being booted from the job for a literal five minutes and they can't be touched because changing job counts as NLR.

This is fairly straightforward for standard Officers and ERU, I've made this suggestion before and it's been accepted (probably purged in the millions of suggestion wipes) it's a bit more complicated when we talk about the President/Sergeant. But in my opinion both are fair game, the President should be liable for what he does, obviously there should be some guidelines for this specifically i.e you can only arrest them for doing something that's grossly corrupt, etc.

At the very least, being able to arrest Police/ERU/Desk secretary and warrant them for searches would be ideal.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
+Support

But if a corrupt cop is arrested, when their sentence is over will they return as a cop? Because if they are a civilian they can just change back to cop, which is basically the same as a demotion
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
I think that for RP purposes, the Sergeant should be able to carry out arrests on officers within their command. This could also extend to any other government officials. I don't think the regular officers should be able to arrest their equals.

+Support
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 3 users Like gin's post:
  • Boonan, mintblackbeard, The Demonic Knight
+support
limelight type beat
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Vauld
(07-15-2022, 08:29 PM)Kingstone Wrote: I think that for RP purposes, the Sergeant should be able to carry out arrests on officers within their command. This could also extend to any other government officials. I don't think the regular officers should be able to arrest their equals.

+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(07-15-2022, 08:29 PM)Kingstone Wrote: I think that for RP purposes, the Sergeant should be able to carry out arrests on officers within their command. This could also extend to any other government officials. I don't think the regular officers should be able to arrest their equals.

+Support
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
-Support

+Support
If it's sergeant only, +support.
yus make it so when they get arrested they get demoted and put in jail for the normal time and then they cant go back to their role for a further 5 mins or something

-Removed by Steven8ken