Merch Store
(07-08-2022, 10:22 AM)livkx Wrote: Basically right now we’re limited to 5 products maximum. We could offer hundreds of cool designs and products but it would require us to pay a monthly fee for the upgraded version of our store service. Unfortunately the margins on print-to-order are really thin, and it would mean we’d need a load of orders in order to make that viable, which is something we’re not expecting at all. So right now the merch store is more just a “if you want something nice quality, showing off the FL brand and supporting the community, go for it”.

Any orders are obviously appreciated from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for supporting Conn’s yacht aspirations.

If you are doing print to order then you might aswell use redbubble that allows you to have unlimited designs
Conn

hey hun!!
just saw your small business on my fyp and thought your merch would look great on my page!!! if you give me 5 of each item free of charge of course, i can promote it on my socials i have 50k followes rn and i know it would benefit your small business so much let me know xxx

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Conn
Conn should definitely do a "it costs that much cos it takes me fucking hours" Tiktok.

That'll definitely increase sales.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-08-2022, 02:42 PM)Marty Wrote: Conn should definitely do a "it costs that much cos it takes me fucking hours" Tiktok.

FL MLM when?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Marty, Emil
(07-08-2022, 04:16 PM)Conn Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 02:42 PM)Marty Wrote: Conn should definitely do a "it costs that much cos it takes me fucking hours" Tiktok.

FL MLM when?

I think we'd prefer the term small business owner/entrepreneur.

Also would anyone like to buy this amazing FL Soap. And FL Vitamins.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Conn
(07-08-2022, 06:39 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 04:16 PM)Conn Wrote:

FL MLM when?

I think we'd prefer the term small business owner/entrepreneur.

Also would anyone like to buy this amazing FL Soap. And FL Vitamins.

FLush and FLland and Barret
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

If it didn't say fearless on it then it'd probably be better, as the logo is cool but putting fearless on it makes it look a bit cringe especially to those who don't know what FL is.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-08-2022, 07:15 PM)Pollux Wrote: If it didn't say fearless on it then it'd probably be better, as the logo is cool but putting fearless on it makes it look a bit cringe especially to those who don't know what FL is.

I think it goes both ways since others who don't know the meaning may think it's just the actual meaning of fearless but with a cool logo to it.

But It might be cool to have the option to get it made without the saying "Fearless" to get the best of both worlds and have it look more of a stealth look.
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • livkx
Why does the pastel cap actually hit hard
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Dragnort_
For the seasoned members, I am sure we would appreciate this on some merch:

[Image: Dw24MDn.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EeZykAlGeQ
[Image: h2.png]