Unban Request For Blat - 18/02/2012
Your name:Blat (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:4464 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Soulripper (Admin that banned you)

Server:Both (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:[FL] Lani (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:
- This is unban request for The user: Blat

Hello members and admins of the FL:RP community.

I am here today to talk with you about mistakes. A few months ago, i have disrespected, humiliated and disgraded a friend of mine, Elder.
Before talking about the unban request, i would like to appologize for my inappropriate behavour. Elder, i never meant to hurt you, i have no idea what i was thinking.
Please, no matter if i get unbanned or not, i hope that one day Elder would forgive me. Elder, i am deeply sorry.

A few months ago i've made a kind of a meme, a picture, saying bad things about my dear mate, Elder.
I sent that to a few of my friends, and they brought it to his attention. I really didnt think it would make such an influence, harming my friends like this.
I am so sorry Elder.

Since i wasnt banned for something serious like this, i am a veteran here, and for that, i think you should give me a second chance. But before doing that, i really hope Elder could forgive me, regardless the unban request.

Thank you for your time - Blat

- The text was wirtten by Blat only!, Since hes Forum and Ingame account are banned there is no way of him he can get another chance?

My words:
Blat was a good friend of mine, and good player/rper he don't have alot past bans and he is pretty good trustable player and I do believe he deserves another chance, time have passed and people change.
Could you explain what was on this picture?
I asked blat, He said he don't want to explain because it was very offensive.
I can explain to you that in PM through.
" I'm really sorry, but i dont want to recause a sensation, if you'd really like me to describe it, i may PM you."

Thats what he said.
It was my picture I posted in the "You Smile" thread, editted with text saying:

"Elder, gayer than Twilight" or something along the lines of that.

Tell bLat he has been unbanned from the forums so he can speak for himself. Now bLat... what motivated you to do this? Come clean.
(02-18-2012, 08:51 PM)Elder Wrote: It was my picture I posted in the "You Smile" thread, editted with text saying:

"Elder, gayer than Twilight" or something along the lines of that.

Tell bLat he has been unbanned from the forums so he can speak for himself. Now bLat... what motivated you to do this? Come clean.
First of all I want to say I am very sorry and I hope you will forgive me.
There is nothing I can say that can justify what I have done.
I was acting like a fool.
It was all an act of jealousy because you became an admin.
I had problems IRL that caused me to behave like a 10 year old child.
I know I might not get unbanned but at least my conscience will be cleaner.
I hope you will forgive me.
Yes, there is no way you can justify what you have done.
Yes, you were acting like a fool.
Jealousy is a trait that will screw you over many times in life if you let it get the best of you.
We all have problems IRL, some worse than others, but I know I can use Fearless as an escape from all the shit I have to deal with in my life, especially torment I face for being a homosexual (hint, hint). And even when I do have problems, I will never, ever, take it out on another person. No one else deserves to be sad, there isn't enough time in this world to feel that way. Try making a positive impact instead of trying to f**king bring everyone else down about it. Let that be a life lesson to you.

You have been unbanned, don't let this ever happen again.

You have been forgiven, cause I still believe in second chances.
(02-19-2012, 06:11 PM)Elder Wrote: Yes, there is no way you can justify what you have done.
Yes, you were acting like a fool.
Jealousy is a trait that will screw you over many times in life if you let it get the best of you.
We all have problems IRL, some worse than others, but I know I can use Fearless as an escape from all the shit I have to deal with in my life, especially torment I face for being a homosexual (hint, hint). And even when I do have problems, I will never, ever, take it out on another person. No one else deserves to be sad, there isn't enough time in this world to feel that way. Try making a positive impact instead of trying to f**king bring everyone else down about it. Let that be a life lesson to you.

You have been unbanned, don't let this ever happen again.

You have been forgiven, cause I still believe in second chances.

Elder you're nice, Congrats bLaT, hope the same thing will happen to me, and i will get a 10th chance too.

Thank you very much.
I will never do such thing ever again.
I hope we can still be friends and have a lot of RP experience Smile.