Ban - SebastianNice
Player name: SebastianNice (might be SebastiaNice)

SteamID: I forgot to save it

Time: 2 days ago

Summary: Was trying to raid him, when I killed him he came back. After the 2nd time of him coming back I started recording... Then realised hes keypad didnt have toggle on it, so it closed 0.1 sec after it opened...

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU2VRhAbPgk
You wont be able to see the video if you dont click the link, wanted to make sure FL:RP didnt get a bad rep as im about to start my "Funny moments" series.
"SebastiaNNicee" STEAM_0:1:21548661

ftw Wink
Pwn/Ban this guy..
I wasent there. But i dont belive a bad should be the punishment. I think that the admins should take him aside then tell him to read the rules and tell him what he did wrong. Then if he breaks the rule i suggest you ban him.

I dont belive in banning ppl if they dont understand why.
Your suppose to read the rules when you join the server.
If he can't follow them.. then sucks for him.
(07-06-2010, 12:18 AM)Paven Wrote: I think that the admins should take him aside then tell him to read the rules and tell him what he did wrong.
(Sorry for the video being unclear) I did tell him that he was breaking two rules, keypad abusing and NLR...
Therefor I think a ban would be in order...
Still belive he shouldent be banned, but either get an admin to talk to him. But thats the admins choice.
When SebastiaNNicee is on the server again, I will join and explain him what he did wrong. If I get another complain or if I see him doing it again, he get the ban he deserves.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.