Unban Request ([FL:RP] Camplet)
Your name: [FL:RP] Camplet

[b]Your ban ID: 8513

[b]Banned by: [FL] Beflok

[b]Server: Both (rp_evocity_v2d)

[b]Involved: Me, Beflok, CityFriedChicken, RebelliousRabbit

[b]Why we should unban you:
[/font] This all began when I decided to raid the president. While I was at the elevator the Police Commander (CityFriedChicken) jumped in it while he was under gun point he tazed me. And I ended up in tazed in the elevator, he was trying to warrant me for an arrest and he didn't know Nexus was under raid and tazed me for walking around. When Beflok came I had no prove against CityFriedChicken that he broked FearRP. I saw the elevator passing by and I was gonna jump to it but failed and instead fell down and died. I got banned for jumping down from an elavator to avoid arrest. Sad

P.S Beflok froze then banned me and I didn't have enough time to explain.
(04-11-2012, 09:09 AM)Camplet Wrote: While I was at the elevator the Police Commander (CityFriedChicken) jumped in it while he was under gun point he tazed me.

Actually, I saw you running into the nexus garage so i followed. You ran up the stairs into nexus, and hopped onto the elevator which was on the first floor. You were looking at the elevator door button, as I walked in with a taser out. I went up to you and while I was clicking the mouse, you turned and fired off a few rounds before I dropped you. If anything, YOU broke FearRP.

(04-11-2012, 09:09 AM)Camplet Wrote: I saw the elevator passing by and I was gonna jump to it but failed and instead fell down and died.

Even if you did jump on the elevator, that would be failRP, by attempting to avoid arrest while handcuffed. But you didn't. You waited until it had already passed, and then very obviously jumped to your death. No matter what happened before that, suicide is not okay.
Nevermind, ban expired anyways.....
Would've been denied though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.