Evo-Village.
(03-15-2012, 06:18 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Maverick, your attitude really does make me sad...

I mean, yeah you are technically right! but come on, if they owned the UM what is the issue with taking some road which goes no where else and some forest land?

They made the effort to do it, and made the effort to rp. Would you prefer people to sit and contra farm? If people abide by the rules completely then RP just goes round in a circle, I think the rules can be used as a safe guard against idiots who build on the roads inside the city but they are only trying to have a good time RP'in!

You might tell me I'm wrong, but it really is very sad to see an admin who appears to be so against a very simple rp.

Rules are ment to be followed by everyone, even admins.
I do my job - tell people not to rulebreak, if they keep doing I ban.

And no the road is public. Means you cant block it, right so.

Do not build a fence on the road to UM, its a public road

Am I clear enough in my words? :-)

-Maverick
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

How's about the same way the president authorizes a roadblock, can he also authorize the building of a simple gate for us?
You dont need a gate for UM, and if you do make a gate behind the worldprop gate...

it was a tri-fence fading door. I mainly made it to prevent outsiders from bugging and annoying us.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Doesnt matter, its against the rules Tounge

(03-15-2012, 06:51 PM)Maverick Wrote: Doesnt matter, its against the rules Tounge

Everything which is RP is against the rules.
[Image: HQVPH.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Btw joey add me on steam asap:
zindri_01

(03-15-2012, 05:51 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Where's the rulebreak?

Its right here.

[Image: 3597149878.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Sommer, Andreas
(03-15-2012, 06:14 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: The Burger has a question, can I still do this? Cause I wanted to perfect it with a sort of rent thing and roles :3

First off id like to say I had a small log cabin hidden in the woods during all this. Secondly I dont think that gate should have been there. I understand its purpose but I understand its against the rules. Third I think this rule should be modified a bit. We were promoting RP and creativity by making our little quiet village free of government. I think public building should be allowed(ie log cabins in the woods) if it is tasteful, fits Evocity RP, and doesnt block any roads. I understand this would cause allot more arguing and gray areas but I would like Burgers question to be answered from an admin because I had the same idea.

It was fun mostly because we did this for a good 2 hours and we never got in a rebel vs police firefight. I don't think gates are aggressive RP but they sometimes instigate it. Sad
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Apart from the public builded fence it looks as good RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.