Changes to Suggestions
Finally some good news!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Great news
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
lol, maybe just provide updates first before considering wasting time on 'improving the suggestion section' lmao.

Been like 6 months with not one good update anyone cares for. Yikes.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • ART
(06-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol, maybe just provide updates first before considering wasting time on 'improving the suggestion section' lmao.

[Image: billed-cap_1f9e2.png] + ratio
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 8 users Like Edned's post:
  • Jakey, Toe Shmicki, max., Slaint, Pollux, Lewwings, Kappatalist, Wolven
Can’t wait to see how many devs come back now that they get paid
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Wolven
(06-07-2021, 11:52 PM)Panda Wrote: Can’t wait to see how many devs come back now that they get paid

Probably none as dev pay has technically been a thing for ages, just the system behind it kinda sucked.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-07-2021, 10:35 AM)Edned Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol, maybe just provide updates first before considering wasting time on 'improving the suggestion section' lmao.

If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

In fact, you got more people to like your post than the people that play FL Smile.

[Image: OGQFNDg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • ART
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

In fact, you got more people to like your post than the people that play FL Smile.

Because we aaaaalll know the server is so packed at 11am, lets post the same pic at 6 or 7pm no?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

If you think I cared about 'ratio' I wouldn't have my main account removed. Shows you care more about people 'liking' your comment than the work you put into developing the server.

Didn't ask anyone to like it, it's a European server at 11AM on a weekday lol, surely even you know that.

Also terrible timing for the 'work you put into developing the server' comment:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=98722
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Wolven, Slaint, Toe Shmicki
(06-08-2021, 11:37 AM)Edned Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Didn't ask anyone to like it, it's a European server at 11AM on a weekday lol, surely even you know that.

Also terrible timing for the 'work you put into developing the server' comment:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread?tid=98722

thing is tho it should have been booming at lockdown. Ik u had the wipe or wtf but you’ve killed it wiv these shit aggrp weapon and kev updates and the player base reflects the impact of these updates... please tell me wrong