Klusmos on Trial
(10-17-2020, 02:21 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 02:07 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Yes guys, it's only trial so let's give it to literally everybody.
it goes to people who make applications and actually put effort and are good and active members, if they gave it to everyone kevin the god would have it already

"Effort" you're funny man.
Not counting or anything but that is 3 Americans now.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • BoJack, TonettaFan #2319, GeoxAreBad
Congrats Klu! Welcome to the club kiddo.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
Congrats and well deserved.

Doesn’t matter if people don’t agree or say they don’t know who you are, the right people know who you are and that’s what counts.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Steven8ken, DVN
(10-17-2020, 06:59 AM)Falc Wrote: Congrats and well deserved.

Doesn’t matter if people don’t agree or say they don’t know who you are, the right people know who you are and that’s what counts.

You've become so fucking cute samzo
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Falc, DVN
Looks like Fearless could use some Freedom and democracy

USA! USA!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(10-17-2020, 02:49 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 02:07 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Yes guys, it's only trial so let's give it to literally everybody.
it goes to people who make applications and actually put effort and are good and active members, if they gave it to everyone kevin the god would have it already

Don't you ever get tired of your own negativity Dimitris? You're literally taking so much of your own time just to go out of your way and write replies which no one's interested in. Must be tiring... Anyways, I feel sorry for the people around you if you have the same attitude to them as you have on FL.

On topic: congratulations!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(10-17-2020, 11:50 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 02:49 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Don't you ever get tired of your own negativity Dimitris? You're literally taking so much of your own time just to go out of your way and write replies which no one's interested in. Must be tiring... Anyways, I feel sorry for the people around you if you have the same attitude to them as you have on FL.

On topic: congratulations!

he has no friends or anyone to love him lol so he comes on randoms forums and troll people

sad. really i feel sorry for him, kinda
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(10-17-2020, 09:02 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 06:59 AM)Falc Wrote: Congrats and well deserved.

You've become so fucking cute samzo

love you xx
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Yonno
(10-17-2020, 12:09 AM)Ranger Wrote: Who?????

(10-17-2020, 01:53 AM)RiNO Wrote: WHO?? Anyway, Wish you best of luck with your trial

Ya'll would know who it is if you played on FL still!!!

OT: Congrats dude give it your best shot.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Slaint