Fultz's Resignation
Thanks for everything Fultz.

I'll miss you round here, my fav yank, keep in touch, let's talk football once Sancho becomes a red!

See ya matey.
(08-12-2020, 07:47 PM)Forgee Wrote: the ol forced resignation, i'm very familiar with this manoeuvre

You are hilarious, I love how since Divey exposed your sorry ass you've started acting as if you're ok to share it. Divey for once did good for not allowing you to join back in to the team.

OT: Fultz we haven't been on the best terms lately but I know you indeed had good intentions for the future at least, best of luck with whatever you do.
The following 4 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Yonno, Lewwings, User 21796, rino
(08-12-2020, 07:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:47 PM)Forgee Wrote: the ol forced resignation, i'm very familiar with this manoeuvre

You are hilarious, I love how since Divey exposed your sorry ass you've started acting as if you're ok to share it. Divey for once did good for not allowing you to join back in to the team.

OT: Fultz we haven't been on the best terms lately but I know you indeed had good intentions for the future at least, best of luck with whatever you do.
guys i was demoted by fearless owner and former super administrator divey
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Jimmy The, Divey
Get back on topic please, no other warnings.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dimitris
Thank you for everything Fultz..
Good Luck and take care..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Started of on the wrong foot with the bloke then found out the bloke wanted to do right for the server, will always have respect for him.

Cheers Fultz.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Dimitris
Sad to see you go but it is very understandable. Take care!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Really sad to hear this because when we talked recently, you sounded like you were up for it and would continue. Will always respect you and was a pleasure to work along with you regardless if you were inactive or not.
Farewell, Fultz

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Best of luck in the future! Thanks for the time you spent helping the server grow.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly