FL DEAD
(07-04-2020, 07:17 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:22 PM)Divey Wrote: My activity has been piss poor over the last 2 weeks because Minecraft has consumed my life, I won't lie. I play Minecraft with my mates once every year when a new update comes out hence my dwindling presence over the last 2 weeks. And that is definitely my bad. In terms of the actual Minecraft server itself, as Conn stated - I'm not spending any additional money on it, nor am I wasting resources on it, there's free space which isn't being used hence I'm using it.

We've got a great team and I agree with everything you're saying and I'm happy to see people feel so strongly about the community to still be making threads like this. I barely comment on the forums but perhaps I should interact more, the reason I hate commenting is because it can come across as false promises. Let's just get shit done, which we are working towards. We had a certain plan in regards to updates in terms of releasing a few more before working on a GM switch (which we've had dialogue over a lot), but obviously that model isn't working and we need to work towards more updates - especially now that we can't rely on the boom of success after lockdown was initiated. Again, I can't say much other than hold tight. Actions are better than words and you'll just have to keep tabs on the updates section.

LOL.

No wonder Soul chose you to lead FL; you literally sound like soul'omg guys yes im sorry I've been inactive but I'll be active again'. He used to say the same shit every other week.

Cut the bullshit, you're not going to do anything because if you were you'd have done it by now. Pass FL along to someone else who cares for FL and is bothered to do something with FL rather than you throwing it down the shitter.
It worries me that Divey liked your comment. I can only speculate that he somewhat agrees with it, or am I wrong for assuming this?  Thinking
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Divey
(07-04-2020, 04:27 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 11:30 AM)Yonno Wrote: It's depressive to see how many people dare blame it on updates, staff and whatnot.

On a roleplay server essentially all you'd need is your imagination and creativity. Fearless provides a plethora of tools to enhance your experience even more.

-Snip-

I see where you're coming from but times have moved on. People on Garrys Mod expect regular updates and changes. I personally feel like the whole role playing attitude is dying on Garrys Mod it self. 

People don't want to spend 3 hours being a chef. Just look at all the City Rp servers on Garrys Mod. There all Dark Rp and mostly popular because of it. I'm not saying we need to be exactly like the others.

The new trend is more around  aggressive rp, fun and generally a good laugh. Throwing it on the playerbase is the wrong move. If a server doesn't bring in new ideas, the players will get bored and leave. Think of it as a business. Businesses are Constantly changing and adapting to bring in more customers. Fearless in my eyes have failed this for the past year. We should've had better Content, a new map or edited one and better staffing structure.

maps aren't exactly the quickest thing to make lol
(07-05-2020, 10:05 AM)richieb Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 11:30 AM)Yonno Wrote: It's depressive to see how many people dare blame it on updates, staff and whatnot.

On a roleplay server essentially all you'd need is your imagination and creativity. Fearless provides a plethora of tools to enhance your experience even more.

-Snip-

I see where you're coming from but times have moved on. People on Garrys Mod expect regular updates and changes. I personally feel like the whole role playing attitude is dying on Garrys Mod it self. 

People don't want to spend 3 hours being a chef. Just look at all the City Rp servers on Garrys Mod. There all Dark Rp and mostly popular because of it. I'm not saying we need to be exactly like the others.

The new trend is more around  aggressive rp, fun and generally a good laugh. Throwing it on the playerbase is the wrong move. If a server doesn't bring in new ideas, the players will get bored and leave. Think of it as a business. Businesses are Constantly changing and adapting to bring in more customers. Fearless in my eyes have failed this for the past year. We should've had better Content, a new map or edited one and better staffing structure.

A few weeks isnt a long time  lol
more people talking on forums than in game

[Image: tenor.gif]
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Chumps
(07-05-2020, 10:32 AM)Tails59 Wrote:

-Snip-

what?
(07-05-2020, 11:03 AM)richieb Wrote:

-Snip-

what?

A few weeks to make a map isnt a long time
(07-05-2020, 11:40 AM)Tails59 Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 04:27 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I see where you're coming from but times have moved on. People on Garrys Mod expect regular updates and changes. I personally feel like the whole role playing attitude is dying on Garrys Mod it self. 

what?

If you want a map done right it defo wont take a few weeks lol
(07-05-2020, 11:48 AM)richieb Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 10:05 AM)richieb Wrote: maps aren't exactly the quickest thing to make lol

what?

If you know any mapper than knows what he's doing then yes it will lol (coming from someone who hired multiple mappers lol)
(07-05-2020, 12:29 PM)Tails59 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 11:48 AM)richieb Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 10:32 AM)Tails59 Wrote:  A few weeks isnt a long time  lol

what?

If you know any mapper than knows what he's doing then yes it will lol (coming from someone who hired multiple mappers lol)

#BRINGBACKSANRANEVO
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
i literally don't care if your dad is jewish ive told you before there is no point putting carrots out on the crabby patties. good day mrs. crinklebottom!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • User 21796