Taser update
(02-05-2019, 02:34 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 12:59 PM)Arny Wrote:
Mr. Flaminator Wrote:You guys get me wrong. Sure thing I am happy with this update. As my first post stated “This update is really needed”. I don’t care if FL uses addons that has been made by outsiders (Gmodstore/workshop, etc..). I really don’t care. I do care if people don’t give credits to the ones who created the addon. 

You can say what you want but the SWEP its model aint custom made. Or you had the exact same idea. 

Gmodstore its model

https://imgur.com/gallery/UknmxeG

Fearless its model

https://imgur.com/gallery/wZ0f0cl

Completely the same. Sure thing you can fix the addon and add your own likings since it aint that perfect. (I know that myself). Which gives you credits to the addon. But as the model is the same the owner of it deserves a credit. 

As you guys forced me to do. 

The shadow remover tool is not custom made. Its on the workshop for free. (No problem with this) but in the tool it says (On fearless) “Made by Snowredwolf”. 

The Police message board is also available on workshop for free and being used on FL. I don’t see credits for the workshop creator only see credits of the contributors/testers for that addon. 

Simply adding - Workshop Creator - For creating the main. Aint a hard thing to do. 

Also stop saying the development team doesn’t get anything in return. Its their choice so no reason to bitch about it. If you want anything in return you wouldn’t have applied for contributor. Soulripper never gave anything for his developers so this reason is just something to add. You knew you wouldn’t get shit when accepting the job. 

Beside that I have nothing had to say about this update. Its great and it was needed. My point is at the credits.

He used the same texture map as the GmodStore one, as he didn't know how to make one himself. SnowredWolf was an ex-developer here and I'm pretty sure it was originally going to be custom made for FL. Infact, the taser doesn't even have the ropes in game, it's just like the old taser, with a new model.

Which aint a problem. But you just stated yourself, “he used the same texture as the gmodstore one”. Give credit to that guy then. Imagine people using your work and running away with your credits? Would you be happy? No.

Just stop, you're going too far into it, just apologise for acting up on something that didnt need to be cried about.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(02-05-2019, 03:35 PM)perqe Wrote:
Mr. Flaminator Wrote:You guys get me wrong. Sure thing I am happy with this update. As my first post stated “This update is really needed”. I don’t care if FL uses addons that has been made by outsiders (Gmodstore/workshop, etc..). I really don’t care. I do care if people don’t give credits to the ones who created the addon. 

You can say what you want but the SWEP its model aint custom made. Or you had the exact same idea. 

Gmodstore its model

Fearless its model

Completely the same. Sure thing you can fix the addon and add your own likings since it aint that perfect. (I know that myself). Which gives you credits to the addon. But as the model is the same the owner of it deserves a credit. 

The shadow remover tool is not custom made. Its on the workshop for free. (No problem with this) but in the tool it says (On fearless) “Made by Snowredwolf”. 

The Police message board is also available on workshop for free and being used on FL. I don’t see credits for the workshop creator only see credits of the contributors/testers for that addon. 

Simply adding - Workshop Creator - For creating the main. Aint a hard thing to do. 

Also stop saying the development team doesn’t get anything in return. Its their choice so no reason to bitch about it. If you want anything in return you wouldn’t have applied for contributor. Soulripper never gave anything for his developers so this reason is just something to add. You knew you wouldn’t get shit when accepting the job. 

Beside that I have nothing had to say about this update. Its great and it was needed. My point is at the credits.

He used the same texture map as the GmodStore one, as he didn't know how to make one himself. SnowredWolf was an ex-developer here and I'm pretty sure it was originally going to be custom made for FL. Infact, the taser doesn't even have the ropes in game, it's just like the old taser, with a new model.

Which aint a problem. But you just stated yourself, “he used the same texture as the gmodstore one”. Give credit to that guy then. Imagine people using your work and running away with your credits? Would you be happy? No.

Just stop, you're going too far into it, just apologise for acting up on something that didnt need to be cried about.

Thats just respect for other people. If you have nothing usefull to say then just say nothing. I am going to far into it because its a fact. I as a developer myself had the same problem people not giving me credits which is kinda annoying if you put allot of effort in it.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(02-05-2019, 04:04 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:

Gmodstore its model

Fearless its model

Thats just respect for other people. If you have nothing usefull to say then just say nothing. I am going to far into it because its a fact. I as a developer myself had the same problem people not giving me credits which is kinda annoying if you put allot of effort in it.

You haven't done anything but start a flame so? Whats your argument lol just leave it.
perqe
Donator

Start a flame? No one asks you to answer on my replies. If you see it as a flame then go ahead but thats not my intention. If someone replies on my reply, I reply back if I can. Most of you did understand me wrong. 

If you have respect for other content creators you give them credit. If you don’t it just makes you look sad and wants to show members that has no background you created something “yourself”.

Most of you think I have nothing good to say about this update. But I did. Just get your glasses out and read again.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(02-05-2019, 04:04 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:

Gmodstore its model

Fearless its model

You have contributed nothing useful to this thread other than flaming an argument on our own questionable agenda. You actually contradict yourself in that previous statement when you mention having nothing useful to say. You've literally accomplished and added nothing of value to this thread other than wasting everyone time in reading your complaints which are valueless.

Can this thread be closed considering some people have nothing on their mind other than depreciating someone else's hard work regardless of where the model came from. The fact you are here to do nothing other than poke the fire with a stick proves your malicious intent throughout the thread. You should really be ashamed of your behavior. You complain and claim to fight because of a lack of credits but in your replies you fail to credit Aektek in his work and do nothing but belittle his efforts. Disgraceful.

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Flame.., don, Lewwings
(02-05-2019, 04:12 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Start a flame? No one asks you to answer on my replies. If you see it as a flame then go ahead but thats not my intention. If someone replies on my reply, I reply back if I can. Most of you did understand me wrong. 

If you have respect for other content creators you give them credit. If you don’t it just makes you look sad and wants to show members that has no background you created something “yourself”.

Most of you think I have nothing good to say about this update. But I did. Just get your glasses out and read again.

I understand that but you didnt come across like that. You have prolonged it and just straight up put a downer on the update.
perqe
Donator

Since the purpose of this thread seems to be forgotten, lemme remind everyone.

Great job Aektek that you continue to care for the updating and maintenance of Fearless and contribute to it yourself, and updating such a crucial piece of equipment in the lives of EvoCity's police officers, great job! I thoroughly appreciate your update and hope that you continue to contribute to FL and that FL development continues at this great and exciting pace, hats off to all members of the development and contributor teams.

Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • General Rickets, Aektek, don
Great job Aektek, as a real cop I can say it looks very similar to the tasers we use in real life! Maybe one day, you'll be able to add an option to add it to our toolbelt. Updates like these to the police force are the reason I love this server.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
The following 1 user Likes DouxFlame's post:
  • Aektek
(02-07-2019, 11:45 AM)DouxFlame Wrote: Great job Aektek, as a real cop I can say it looks very similar to the tasers we use in real life! Maybe one day, you'll be able to add an option to add it to our toolbelt. Updates like these to the police force are the reason I love this server.

That would be great i would to see a packed utility belt, would just add that bit more.

OT: Used the taser for abit now its great.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Aektek
well done
did you remove the right mouse clicking sound?
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Aektek