Your Office/PC Setup. [Image Intensive]
(02-08-2012, 10:45 PM)Faustie Wrote: I suggest you invest in a trash can near your desk.

What the hell is a "Trash can"? Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Wastepaper basket. Bin. Shithole for your shit.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • tQto
Oh god, someone got a Mac, whoosh goes your money on something crap.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • equal, Shadow
(02-09-2012, 08:05 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Oh god, someone got a Mac, whoosh goes your money on something crap.

What is with all the Mac hate?.. I do run Bootcamp you know?... In fact, My OSX Drive is Corrput do i have to run windows Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-09-2012, 08:05 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Oh god, someone got a Mac, whoosh goes your money on something crap.

What's the problem with Mac, except for quite high prices?

I've got my MacBook Pro now since nearly a year and I've never been happier with a Laptop, it may not have the best hardware you could buy for the same amount of money, still it's working far better and without problems in comparison to any other laptop I had or my friends have.

Got any good arguments against a Mac?
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • StillAlive
Take it from me as an indie game dev, macs are veru usefull, I use pc for coding and other things, but I have a mac for music and ios game development.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I need a new desk. the one i'm using is like 6 years old or so.

Cheese
nice
(02-09-2012, 09:47 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:

What's the problem with Mac, except for quite high prices?

I've got my MacBook Pro now since nearly a year and I've never been happier with a Laptop, it may not have the best hardware you could buy for the same amount of money, still it's working far better and without problems in comparison to any other laptop I had or my friends have.

Got any good arguments against a Mac?

I've used both Mac and PCs for years, and heavily prefer the PC since I swapped over.

Other than that, it's all up to preference really. imo I'd rather get extremely cheap powerful hardware with an... OK OS than overpriced not so powerful hardware with quite a good OS.
I use MAC's at college, sadly this isn't the place to start this war.
I have a laptop, so I don't really have a setup ;3

(02-09-2012, 11:49 AM)Prune Wrote: I need a new desk. the one i'm using is like 6 years old or so.

I have the same desk <3