[Image: kVapH0U.png]

OOC Information

Steam name
Foxirius !!

Steam ID

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
GMT +2
How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)
[Image: MHRVLX4.png]
Current hours on the server (time of application)
~1050
Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Aye

In Character Information

Full name
Fox Cherpkov

Background information of your character
Fox Cherpokov was born in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1979. His father was a corrupt police officer and his mother was secretary in an elite company, so his family wasn't poor. He grew up normally and went in England to study. Fox didn't know that his father was corrupt, so he wanted to become something like him, so after he finished his university he became part Special Air Services. He learned a lot there, his shooting skills, tactics and etc. 
One day he got an letter, in which was said that his father is in jail. He got back in Bulgaria and decided to take the steps of his father, and started his criminal activities. At first he didn't do a lot of illegal activities, but one day he met Dilqn Cholov. He thought him a lot about the underground world. They both moved to US and did a lot of illegal stuff, printed millions of dollars, farmed drugs mugged a lot of people.
But one day an investigation started. They didn't know about it until one day Dilqn's brother got arrested. They tried to hide, but the FBI was after them. They decided that they will fake their death and escape from America. But that didn't happen since one of their trusted guys betrayed them and told the FBI where they were Dilqn was hiding . He was arrested. But Fox still did what they were supposed to do and faked his death. He decided to go to Russia and that is what he did. 
He met the mafia and from there he started being brutal. After 5 years in Russia he decided to go back to America, since Dilqn was out. He moved in EvoCity. Started printing money again. But this time he killed everyone that was in his way. As time passed he got many friends and they all created the Cherpokov Family. But unlucky for Fox he got arrested. He was supposed to be in jail but he managed to escape 2 times. But he a lot older. He tried to get back the family but he couldn't get as much people as before, so he decided to stop his criminal activities. But one day something strange happened. He suddenly disappeared from EvoCity. A lot of people belive that the "Admins" have "banned" him, what ever that is.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
All of the active members, except of frost who banned Sad

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
Be part of the best and help
What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
Really good shooter and can be good with teamwork given the rest can communicate well

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Usually I am the one who sells stuff to the rest

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
It would be easy if i say what i don't have.

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : No and Bandages are better
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No and coffee is much better and useful
Coffee:  /Yes and sell it

What guns do you use and for what situation?
All of them have a good use, but most of the cases Famas, m4, galil, tmp and xm.
Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes

Clans you have previously been involved with
Peaky Blinders, which closed when i joined
Melon Gang 
Reason for leaving these previous clans
Melong Gang is dead at this point

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
Unfortunately I can't

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes
Good to see this back, all the best lads!
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • JackZ, Wolven, Dimitris

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL:RP] Passionfruit

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:168387335

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
BST

How many bans do you currently have?

Spoiler :
[Image: mDcJKe0.png]

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yep

In Character Information

Full name
Mikhail Kalashnikov

Background information of your character
Born in Kurya, Russia in 1986. My mother died giving birth and my dad left soon after, leaving me an orphan until the age of 12 where I was adopted and took to evocity, I then lived here with my adoptive parents for several years, I was never good in school, I was never the bright type, this led to me dropping out of school at 16, from then i led a life of crime as it was the only thing I knew how to do properly and was good at. through my life of crime at age 20 I ended up becoming a 'Contract Killer' per se. and I was good at it, making money and removing the scum of the earth. I want to move on to bigger things now, something I know I can do.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who? 
Grapefruit

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
To use my talent and knowledge of firearms to good use

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
I am good with my weapons,  And I can think and be smart about attacking. I am always equipped with the best of gear, ready for anything at any time. I also bring my utmost respect and loyalty for the Order. my knowledge of firearms and tactics will come in handy, and My skill is one of a kind.

Additional Information

Are you self-sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Yes

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Medkits, Rifle Ammo, Coffee, Galil, Xm1014, Kevlar

Out of the following, what do you use:?
Injection needles: No
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
Galil for most attacks, Xm1014 For close range, Famas for Corridors

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes, Shadowplay is always running

Clans you have previously been involved with
The Camorro Family

Reason for leaving these previous clans
Clan Inactive

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Fighting till my last breath.
Hello @Passionfruit, we take applications very seriously and I am giving you a chance to expand on your application before we review it.

I advise you expand on your backstory, therefore we know who we are letting into Crimson Order. I would also like to know every person who will vouch for you not just "a few more". If you are not sure if they will vouch, ask them. I would also like to know what you can bring to the Crimson Order; we only accept the elite and therefore want to know in much detail as possible of your talents.
[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • JackZ, Wolven, Kryptic
(05-21-2018, 05:16 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
Hello @Passionfruit, we take applications very seriously and I am giving you a chance to expand on your application before we review it.

I advise you expand on your backstory, therefore we know who we are letting into Crimson Order. I would also like to know every person who will vouch for you not just "a few more". If you are not sure if they will vouch, ask them. I would also like to know what you can bring to the Crimson Order; we only accept the elite and therefore want to know in much detail as possible of your talents.
[Image: IykpQqL.png]

Updated.
[Image: YMxucaa.jpg]
Salaam Crimson Order,

Ones ability to spread fear is not by the sheer ability to kill one other, or to send out blatant threats.
Fear is spread by the uncertainty of ones actions, ones absence of words.
Your threats only makes you seem uncapable, impotent.
Quite frankly your role as a creditor for another group only shows their limited capability.
It was not so long ago when you were on the citizens side, the tables have apparently turned.

___
Once he said "I'm in" there was no way back, the door behind him shut.
As he prepared for the upcoming events, he didn't realize the things he'd started.
___

Our burner will remain available until this event unfolds.
Think before you act.
Insjallah you will make a well considered choice.

Shukran,

Souhail Al-Wahesh
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 3 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • , James, Nephew
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Souhail Al-Wahesh,
Your statement has been noticed. Our capability has neither dwindled or simmered. We are here for the people and have and will always be here for the people. We will fight for that and make sure it is held. You state we only speak words without actions? I'd recommend you watch who you're speaking to as we're not afraid of you.

If you're here coming to start a war, make sure you can finish it.
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Yonno, JackZ, Jan, Wolven, Spartan_KCT
Salaam Crimson Order,

To say I'm here to start a war is a big misapprehension.
Quite clearly you've misunderstood my point.
You claim you are working for the citizens but instead you are supporting a group that is willing to use violence in order to obtain money from a respected business in Evocity.
Threatening them with actions is not only threatening a business, but is threatening their employees as well which are citizens of Evocity. Therefore you are currently working against the citizens with supporting set actions.

I've always respected your group for the work you did however this new "path" is one I'm rather disappointed about. Insjallah you will understand what I'm saying.
But if not, so be it.

Shukran,
Souhail Al-Wahesh
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(05-24-2018, 03:26 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
Salaam Crimson Order,

To say I'm here to start a war is a big misapprehension.
Quite clearly you've misunderstood my point.
You claim you are working for the citizens but instead you are supporting a group that is willing to use violence in order to obtain money from a respected business in Evocity.
Threatening them with actions is not only threatening a business, but is threatening their employees as well which are citizens of Evocity. Therefore you are currently working against the citizens with supporting set actions.

I've always respected your group for the work you did however this new "path" is one I'm rather disappointed about. Insjallah you will understand what I'm saying.
But if not, so be it.

Shukran,
Souhail Al-Wahesh

[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Due to your attitude towards us you are now considered an Enemy, tread lightly Al-Wahesh.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Grape