Is this "PropBlocking"?
Hey guys! Just a quick question.. Is this Prop blocking?

- This isn't a Ban Request or Admin Abuse, just a General question so i know if i can use this brilliant tactic myself.

[Image: juy1ok.jpg]

There was no way over it, no way round it, no way under it..

Oh and Yes, this is Andreas's Tides Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
It basically is.
Vehicles are World props, if you use your car to get over a fence, it's prop climbing. So this is prop blocking.
Ha ha... Would be interested to see an Admins opinion.
Since cars are props too, and he is blocking the entrance with it, then it's prop blocking.
Ehhh, unlike a solid frozen prop, you can just run your car into his car and it will move out of the way, so there is a legit way around the truck without breaking a rule

Now if the truck is Admin Frozen there, or has a prop making it so you cant move it, then thats another story
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • GunFISH
It's kinda failRP to ram your car into another car, imo.
But what if my car isn't available?... Then What?... Or i dont have a Car..

with small props you can use your hands and pick them up..
Its failRP to ram your car into a random car on the road or just into normaly parked cars, if one is infact blocking your path to an area you need to get to,"IE the above" i see no problem with nudgeing it out of the way to allow you to enter the area on foot

Edit To Ghost: Honestly, what kind of person does not have a car on FL besides brand new players? Even a trab could move that truck enough to let you pass, if your car isnt available, then find a friend who has one, if your dead set on entering that area for a legit reason, you can find a way to get it done within the bounds of the rules
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
You could always like Picklock the car and move it?

So no I don't think its propblocking since you can move it and get in
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer