Purge Night [Biannual Event]
2 Hours, Let's have it.
ahhh looks like we need someone once again gg
I have a cleaning lesson then so I might be a bit late!
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • General Rickets, Wolven
[Image: EZ0ZAzX.png]

Spoiler :

EVENT BEGINNING IN ONE HOUR

TIME: 18:00 GMT (You can arrive at 17:00 GMT to build)

MAP: v2d

Prize Pool:

$350,000
&
500 Coffee

Joining The Server

To join the server and take place in the event, either join the server via the 'CityRP FL' gamemode and joining the event server with password 'chanics'.

Or

Join the main, V5P server and use the following command in the console to join:
connect 149.202.65.127:27025; password chanics

Rules of the Event

Spoiler :
For the event to be balanced and fair for the aggressive rp, there will be set certain extra rules, and some will be rewritten. Other normal rules like Prop rules etc. still apply.

New Rules;
  • You can only spawn your base once for an entire round, if it gets destroyed you will have to wait till next round.
  • The City is a Safe Zone with a built-in gate, you are not allowed to have combat here.
  • Once you die, your NLR will last till the round is over and one team has won.
  • You do not have to stay low as a Criminal, as this is the Purge and everything now goes around to survive. 
  • You're not allowed to ally with any other teams, doing so will result in both teams disqualifying from the round.
  • It is not allowed to excessively camp your base. You still need to attack people instead of being sat in your base forever. This is to make sure that people try out both defending and attacking. Defending your base from a raid does not count as camping. 
Bended Rules;
  • There is nothing known as RDM, you may kill anyone who is not on your team.

Good luck, purgers.
May God be with you all.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Running home from work, damn this is commitment!
Love the clarification of the RDM rule haha!

I may be slightly late however can't wait for a good laugh!
What happened when we left? Who won?!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
I heard a certain group broke base rules so it kind of went to shit.

It sounded like no one got rewards.

Maybe next time.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Wolven
Yes,then Tomo left and all just started killing each other.Ghost got bored of it and the gay pirates left the event..and ye
What happened was a shit ton of immaturity and people acting like babies and dynamite being used to blow people up after they equip ammo while waiting for a round to start.

A good event ruined and I’m not just blaming that on the players, those there know who I’m pointing at.

It wasnt always bad, started off fairly fun but then lack of authority kicked in.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, Wolven