What are you afraid of/What's your phobia?
(04-15-2018, 05:17 AM)Merle Wrote: I'm afraid of deep water, like lakes and oceans. But I'm fine with pools and all, for some reason. I also can swim...So still don't get why I am afraid.

Same shit for me, just to hear about the Bermuda triangle, for example, I get terrified.
I am afraid of CDMers
(04-15-2018, 07:18 AM)Kevin. Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 05:17 AM)Merle Wrote: I'm afraid of deep water, like lakes and oceans. But I'm fine with pools and all, for some reason. I also can swim...So still don't get why I am afraid.

Same shit for me, just to hear about the Bermuda triangle, for example, I get terrified.

hey remember that time ships and planes went to the bottom of the sea in the bermuda triangle
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Archer
Danish people scare the shit out of me. In 2015 in Denmark they made it illegal to fuck animals. I'm quite scared it took viljos people hundreds of years longer than us.
(04-18-2018, 03:36 PM)Aspire Wrote: Danish people scare the shit out of me. In 2015 in Denmark they made it illegal to fuck animals. I'm quite scared it took viljos people hundreds of years longer than us.

Reminds me of a friend from school who had sex with his pig in his back shed...
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Clowns and spiders..

Watched the film IT when I was a kid, ever since them fucks scare the shit outa me.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Wolven
myself.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Wolven
(04-18-2018, 03:50 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 03:36 PM)Aspire Wrote: Danish people scare the shit out of me. In 2015 in Denmark they made it illegal to fuck animals. I'm quite scared it took viljos people hundreds of years longer than us.

Reminds me of a friend from school who had sex with his pig in his back shed...

what kind of friends do you have?
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Archer
I'm scared of a lot of things:
Spiders
Clowns
Death
Wolven

I'm shit scared of cockroaches, at my holiday home in Spain there is millions of them...
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Archer