Kevin.'s AMA
whats your opinion on me??
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?
(03-10-2018, 11:06 PM)GermanGamer Wrote: whats your opinion on me??

You've developed really much within the Peaky Blinders as a person, you are getting better and better for each time, great lad.

(03-11-2018, 01:06 PM)Zombie Wrote: A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

The five lives who are tied to the train track, are there for a reason. The fat man has nothing to do with it so therefore he shall not be involved.
Opinion on me?

How Is the Peaky Blinders Going?

What events do you plan on doing for the future?

What has been the Funnest RP to do or too be apart of?

ps, Cant wait for the War event even if im not apart of it just too see the dupe !
Honest opinion of me?
[FL:RP Wrote:Druggo pid='737763' dateline='1518231735']Opinion on me?

How Is the Peaky Blinders Going?

What events do you plan on doing for the future?

What has been the Funnest RP to do or too be apart of? 

ps, Cant wait for the War event even if im not apart of it just too see the dupe !

Too much rulebreaking latest times, need you to return to your best form when it comes to roleplaying. Otherwise a great lad.

Going well.

We'll see, time will tell Wink

As I always mentioned when it comes to favourite RP, the start of Peaky Blinders was something that made me work for reputation and power.

Being a big fan of WW1 myself, it will be great.

(03-12-2018, 10:11 PM)Predator! Wrote: Honest opinion of me?

Since you joined Peaky Blinders, I've seen another side of you, that I have not seen before. Big ups. Keep going that way.
Can I have a hug ...?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Why did you think i was a good candidate for peaky?

(03-17-2018, 10:22 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Can I have a hug ...?

Maybe :*

(03-18-2018, 04:50 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Why did you think i was a good candidate for peaky?

Professionalism, attitude, leadership qualities.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Zona
whats your opinion on me now