Poll: V2D back as main server.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
56.86%
29 56.86%
No.
43.14%
22 43.14%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V2D as main server
No, Fearless has had V2D for a long time. No point in reviving it. People just want V2D for the nostalgia

I am happy with the map we have

-Support
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
(03-17-2018, 08:27 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:19 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:15 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.

Don't act like nobody played it after day 1 of it's relaunch, Joe Joe. Myself and several others played it over v5p until it was taken away again. Plus, I re-iterate my argument of the community being stretched across 2 servers, with 1, it will work out.
Lewwings, if there are two servers and one is more popular then the other, it is more popular then the other.

If V2d was so great then that server would have been full and v5p empty, but it was the reverse.

Most of the players that recently joined FL normally join the server that has the most players at the time and don't bother going onto the other server, increasing the average player-count of v5p, that I believe is what brought v2d down, as only older players really played on v2d.

So we have evidence of it not being successful in a recent trial verses 'i believe'. I know whchw side I am on.

Buddy you're not interpreting what others are saying.

If it was put onto the 'main server' it would prosper, Simple.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings
+suppurt From Mask Due To His Forum account is Bugged And +support for Strike.
(03-17-2018, 08:29 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Is this really a thing again? Stop asking for v2d, as people have said it's terribly outdated. If you want a smaller, less laggy map then come up with a suggestion for a newer one.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to suggest a new map. Therefore this discussion is the best thing until then.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • General Rickets, Lewwings
(03-17-2018, 08:29 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Is this really a thing again? Stop asking for v2d, as people have said it's terribly outdated. If you want a smaller, less laggy map then come up with a suggestion for a newer one.

Flatgrass, boom! Problem Solved.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Goat
What rickets said is best lets be fair.

CityRP was made for 50 slot servers, So make two 50 slot servers- one v2d one v5p, Simple.
(03-17-2018, 08:31 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: What rickets said is best lets be fair.

CityRP was made for 50 slot servers, So make two 50 slot servers- one v2d one v5p, Simple.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(03-17-2018, 08:31 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: What rickets said is best lets be fair.

Please can someone explain these "new" or "different" or "greater" roleplay experiences that v2d offers. Because at the moment these claims are just being thrown around without evidence to back it up and currently the only evidence we have is the past 3 times that v2d has failed.

That's exactly what we're doing. We are suggesting V2D.
Wolven