a very Creative idea.
thats a lie i didnt join 8 hours ago
Next promotions? (Teacher/Contributor/TA)

Opinion on me?

Do you want to grab a coffee?

Fearless or Limelight?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Zona's Questions
I'd like to see a few people join the Teacher team, however I don't feel as though these people are ready to just just yet. I don't have many contacts with the contributor team, however there are some good coders/modellers lurking in the shadows.

Already gave my opinion on you, but you're a nice guy and pretty cool to talk to. Not really one for coffee though, more of a tea. I have not had the same feeling that I had when I first joined FL for any other community. I like this one, and this one only.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
Hi whats your opinion on me
Who do you think has been the best staff member in the last 3 years? And why?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Mustang Wrote: Hi whats your opinion on me
Mustang,

I cannot really fault anything that you have done since we first met. You were a brilliant teacher in my opinion and I have never had a bad moment with you. You're a pretty awesome guy and I hope we stay in contact for at least the next few years.
(03-05-2018, 12:56 AM)Floodify Wrote: Who do you think has been the best staff member in the last 3 years? And why?

Over the span of the last three years, many Staff members have come and gone.However there is one administrator that I have always admired the works of, and that is Avgar. Back when Avgar was a SA, I believe that he carried out his duties in an extremely fair and mature way. I had never seen Avgar change someone's punishment due to a personal vendetta or issue, this is when, in my eyes, he was always fair. I do not believe that there was any punishment given by Avgar which wasn't perfectly justified for its existence. He also found the perfect balance between being a roleplayer and administrating, a balance that I have seen not many administrators have. Avgar, with the help of Lesanka, always created the best roleplays, roleplays of all different kinds, whether its a mars landing or a mafia group, they never disagreed to let someone join their roleplay. They both also took the time in joining other players roleplays, no matter how small they may be. Now this isn't even mentioning his developing side on Fearless plus a lot more, but I'd be writing a biography if I added that. These are only a few reasons why I feel Avgar was one of the best staff members in the last three years Smile
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • sebasti161, Avgar, Luna
(03-05-2018, 05:49 AM)Create Wrote: Over the span of the last three years, many Staff members have come and gone.However there is one administrator that I have always admired the works of, and that is Avgar. Back when Avgar was a SA, I believe that he carried out his duties in an extremely fair and mature way. I had never seen Avgar change someone's punishment due to a personal vendetta or issue, this is when, in my eyes, he was always fair. I do not believe that there was any punishment given by Avgar which wasn't perfectly justified for its existence. He also found the perfect balance between being a roleplayer and administrating, a balance that I have seen not many administrators have. Avgar, with the help of Lesanka, always created the best roleplays, roleplays of all different kinds, whether its a mars landing or a mafia group, they never disagreed to let someone join their roleplay. They both also took the time in joining other players roleplays, no matter how small they may be. Now this isn't even mentioning his developing side on Fearless plus a lot more, but I'd be writing a biography if I added that. These are only a few reasons why I feel Avgar was one of the best staff members in the last three years Smile

absolutely agreed, avgar believed me when no one else did and i ended up getting unbanned
theres a reason why i put this as his nickname on steam
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Avgar
Why did you resign?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(03-07-2018, 03:40 PM)Archer Wrote: Why did you resign?

he talked with divey because he did something bad and was forced to "resign" to make him look good
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • James
(03-07-2018, 04:09 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 03:40 PM)Archer Wrote: Why did you resign?

he talked with divey because he did something bad and was forced to "resign" to make him look good

I hope you don't think sebasti's story is true. I resigned because of a number of reasons, one of them being school and such, not because for doing something bad or speaking with Divey. I was not asked to resign nor threatened or anything, I just decided to due to school and lack of time.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • sebasti161