Snowredwolf's rant
For now. Either way, back on topic. When the day comes that FL radio collapses, I will be there to watch. But there's different drama on the fearless forums right now, so I'll holster my gun till I see the day.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(06-02-2017, 08:52 AM)MOWAH Wrote: For now. Either way, back on topic. When the day comes that FL radio collapses, I will be there to watch. But there's different drama on the fearless forums right now, so I'll holster my gun till I see the day.

Why don't you try and run it then if you think you can do a better job.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
I don't want to be associated with FL radio in anyway
(06-02-2017, 08:55 AM)MOWAH Wrote: I don't want to be associated with FL radio in anyway

Then stop droning on about it lol
Might want to tell your pet to stop pestering me then, if we read up to my post before I clearly said "back on topic" which would imply I'd like to move my focus back to the thread. This is not a thread about FL radio so I don't want to keep going on about it in this thread, I have much to say but I'm saving myself for marriage sweety. But unless Sparks wants to have another jab, I'm cool as beans.
And as far as it goes for the actual thread, it's an interesting read to say the least.
(06-02-2017, 09:02 AM)MOWAH Wrote: And as far as it goes for the actual thread, it's an interesting read to say the least.

Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Demonic
(06-02-2017, 09:04 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 09:02 AM)MOWAH Wrote: -snip-

exx dee
Wtf is this? Salty vets nowadays. Nice to see a slight bit of transparency soul. Thank you for addressing it!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]