[Closed] [Charity] Evo Little Helpers
(05-28-2017, 12:17 PM)+Mustang Wrote: -Application-

Dear Mr Mustang,

We have decided to DECLINE your application for $100,000.00. We have had some information from a few other citizens saying your clan is rich and successful. The finance manager has also looked into your bank statements and seen that you have plenty of money to fund yourself. Just because you've been declined don't hesistate to re apply when you have a lower income.

Best Wishes

Evo Little Helpers.

(05-28-2017, 12:41 PM)Falc Wrote: -Application -

Dear Falc,

We have decided to DECLINE your funding for $100,000.00. Your reason for funding was not acceptable and therefore we have declined your application.

Best wishes

Evo Little Helpers

(05-28-2017, 01:07 PM)Tomo Wrote: -Application-

Dear Tomo,

You application has been ACCEPTED. We think you will benefit from the money.

Accepted - $100,000.00

Best Wishes.

Evo Little Helpers
(05-28-2017, 06:27 PM)Devon Wrote: -Application-

Dear Devon,

We have decided to ACCEPT your application for $100,000.00. We belive you will benefit from this funding

Best wishes

Evo Little Helpers
(05-28-2017, 09:11 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: -Application-

Dear Dragnort,

We have decided to ACCEPT your application for $100,000.00. We believe you will benefit from this funding,

Best wishes

Evo Little Helpers.
(05-28-2017, 09:38 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: -Application-
Dear Janzo,

After speaking to you in the Evo Little Helpers office we have decided to accept your application. You seemed like a very nice person and had very acceptable reason why you needed the funding.

Application ACCEPTED
Best wishes
Evo Little Helpers

[Image: VKEmJwD.png]

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Envy
All people that was accepted for funding, please contact my via private message so we can arrange a time to meet.

Thank you Reebs for donating $10,000 towards Evo Little Helpers!

Name: [FL:RP] Merle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53380178
Requested amount: $100,000
Bans and blacklists: No bans and three blacklists
Reason for funding: Short on money, I need it to boost myself and be able to trade up vehicles. I also need it to support my market.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(05-29-2017, 02:36 AM)Merle Wrote: -Application-

Hi Merle,

Your funding application is under review, this may take up to 24 hours to process. If you have any other questions about Evo Little Helpers, please contact me via private message.

[Image: 137px-MinistryofDefence.svg.png]

Royal Armed Forces

Name: [FL:RP] ELAD
Steam ID: COMING SOON
Requested amount: 60,000
Bans and blacklists: 0 bans, 1 blacklist just under 6 months ago for 'Breaking NLR'
Reason for funding: I  need help funding the opening of my clan the Royal Armed Forces, (link= https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80613). And I also require help with funding special apparatus for our search and rescue team.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-29-2017, 02:36 PM)ELAD Wrote:
-snip-

Hello Royal Armed Forces,

Your application for funding is being reviewed. This may take up to 24 hours to process. Please send me a PM  to clarify the total amount of money you need. I will also want a reason for extra funding and what all this money will be spent on.

Best wishes

Molyneux481

(05-29-2017, 02:36 AM)Merle Wrote: -Application-

Dear Merle,

Your application for funding has been ACCEPTED.  Evo Little Helpers believe you will benefit from this funding.

Amount accepted: $100,000

Many thanks 

Molyneux481

(05-29-2017, 02:36 PM)ELAD Wrote:
    -Application-

Dear Elad,

We have ACCEPTED your application for funding. We are sure that this money will be spent wisely towards The Armed Forces.

Amount accepted: $60,000

Best wishes

Molyneux481

Hello there,
I no longer require the funding you generously offered. As it has not been very successful the Armed Forces have withdrew from America.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Molyneux481
Evo Little Helpers

Evo Little Helpers are lookin for fund raisers. If you have what it takes sign on up. To apply just fill out the application template below.

Code:
[b]Steam name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Hours on server:[/b]
[b]Reason why you are applying[/b]:

Many thanks

Molyneux481

Name: Peetah
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59081646
Requested amount: (No more than $100,000 - $70,000)
Bans and blacklists: (No more than 2 bans in the past month - O in past 2 months )
Reason for funding: (short on money,clan rp,etc - Like Memester found out that I am wasting too much money on repair kits and I want to devote most of this money to them, would be appreciated.)