Unban request. (must read) Permban.
Steam name : [3rd*C] Apocalypse
Steamid : STEAM_0:0:37657639
Character name : Justin Beaver ( I think )
how long banned? : According to the ban, it should go on until i grow old, Also knowed as Permanant.
Reason? : 19 bans on record.

- Hello, I want to make another Unban request on fearless. As you maigth remember i had 19 bans. and i got permbanned. But when I take a look at the bans it's not so bad bans.. It's only like "nlr, cdm, only fences allowed". and there is some unfair bans. But im not going to talk about that. First of all. I alrdy told you many reasons on the other unban request. I would like to ask if i could get a ban, but not a perm ban.. Like days, weeks, or months.

I have learned, If i get a chance. I will try and do my best. I'm not a bad roleplayer. The fact is that Fearless is the only server i play on Garry's Mod.

I think i have around 300hours played. That means that I have played 200hours on the server and my bro maight played 100hours... If I get one more chance. I will lock my room when i play and change password.
He wont play one single second on my account anymore. ( Btw, I alrdy changed password, So he wont get in ).

I do write this unban request since this is the best server i have played on. I actually love it. I have tryed several servers on garry's Mod. But there is only one that i tougth was good and that was UB:RP, known as Toby's old server. But it was so few person on it. so he closed it ( i think ).

Im only asking about one more chance. only one. If i can't handle it I will take the ban to myself, and NEVER make a unban request or complain about it again. If I fail the release, i will leave, and never come back to the site, Server.

This will also be my last thread ( if it get denied ) . If it get denied i will not comment on the site anymore.

That's all im asking about.

Your's, Apocalyse.
19 bans in total shows me that you are incapable of learning from your faults or trying to RP without breaking rules, this is why I give a no from my side. Lets wait for further opinions.
Dare to think!
300 hours played time
on adverage ever 15 hours of played time you get banned.
As Nudel said

19 bans indeed shows that you are incapable of learning from mistakes/faults.

I perm'd you for your 19 bans and failrp.
This is the most bans anyone has got on fearless and it wont happen again.

- Denied