⦿ Fearless Designs Den [Signatures, Banners and Much More!]
-Signature-

Name(To be in the image): Molyneux481
Background:http://s4.picofile.com/file/8173144776/the_godfather_images_hd_cool_7.jpg
Foreground:https://www.themeraider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/mafia-2-background-10.jpg
Font and Color of text: up to you 
Describe your signature: Mafia 2 based. But don't add the game logos in the signature.
Steam name: molyneux481 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29565495
FDD Tag(y/n): if it looks good on the signature add it.
Quote: Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer
More info: don't add the fearless logo. Make sure you don't add the game logo in the pictures I sent you. Make it look epic!

Hope you like it!
[Image: Djz3G11.png]
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
[Image: FnklLR2.jpg]

Hope you like it! If you want any changes, do not hesitate to contact me!
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Molyneux481
(04-09-2017, 10:40 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: [Image: FnklLR2.jpg]

Hope you like it! Decided to put a little hidden meaning into the picture. If you want any changes, do not hesitate to contact me!

lools good man!

P.S. Delete some of your messages i need to ask you something

I've deleted some messages! Go ahead and send me a PM.
I changed it for you, Molyneux! Hope this is better, slight change but that's what you wanted. Thank you for using FDD as your service, you are welcome back at any time.

We have been working on making it easier for you to order what you really need, check the front page or click here to see what we updated. We cleaned the page up a bit, made the most popular and necessary forms to be visible from miles away and placed the rest under "More Options". Expect a redesigned front page(main page art) as well, we want to make it wonderful and easy to use. If you have any suggestions, please do PM me or Balls

SirNarc
Fearless Designs Den - CEO
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Floodify, Timmy

GeNeraL Weed
Private request from General Weed! Hope you like it if you want any changes to it you are free to contact me at any time.

New design for all FDD divisions!
Today we are bringing you another update, we have redesigned our front page for FDD Designs and the rest of the divisions will receive a new look as well. We wanted to make it slick, modern and pleasing to look at but also easy to understand. We've removed unnecessary text and instead replaced it with relevant information in form of images. We continued with the classic dark blue colour which represents FDD
|Designs. We will be working on getting up the terms of service as well. As for now, if you want to read the terms of service please contact me with PM or on Steam. A couple things are being worked on as well, such as a list of our employees.

We hope you enjoy the new design and stay put for a new refreshed design for FDD|Builds as well as  FDD|Market. Of course, this will take some time to get done as it needs to be personal and match the divisions' theme and purpose.

Another little side note...
We are glad to welcome Velsar as a designer to our group and we think he'll do great. 
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Joe Joe, ITsM4x, Balls
-Signature-
Name(To be in the image): Molyneux481
Background: http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=d...ajaxhist=0 
Foreground:http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=d...ajaxhist=0
Font and Colour of text: Make it look Roman type
Describe your signature: Don't add the total war name in the signature. With the foreground make  sure you add the blood and the two men fighting. It looks sick and also could you do the box method.
Steam name: Molyneux481
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29565495
FDD Brand Tag(y/n): Y
Quote: The Roman Empire will not fall.

Name(To be in the image):Molyneux481
 Background: Up to you - Cant think of something so ill let you decide for me
Foreground: Up to you - Cant think of something so ill let you decide for me - Challenging you
Font and Color of text: Up to you
Describe it:Got look smart and unique 
Steam name: Molyneux481
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29565495
FDD Brand Tag(y/n):No