[Unofficial] Scorpio Force
Scorpio today was practicing for the war, although before we talk about that we want to say goodbye to a couple of folks!

-Frost

-Verdag

You too both showed an excellence in the clan and helped us raise ourselves in the clan. We hope you had a good one, and are looking forward to seeing you around! If you are in trouble, feel free to call us as well! We will always be there.

With two soldiers gone, we want to welcome 4 more!

-Kungun - Soldier

-MrFinnConlon - Soldier

-BootyPoopers - Soldier

-Joshz - Fieldmaster

You have all shown who you are and we are looking forward to seeing you shoot up, cause havoc and most all take back what is ours. Enjoy the frontline, and do you what you do best!

We also want to congratulate RobotDuck on his promotion of Taskmaster! Well earned and we hope to see more from you!
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, RobotDuck
Dear Scorpio Force Members,

Im writing this message to announce that im leaving Scorpio.
I rather not state all the reasons.

It was fun while i was here.

Good luck

Dear Scorpio members, I will from this day be announcing my retirement of Scorpio I believe my ability is need somewhere else.
Thank you for this oppourtunity JoshZ
Sad to see you lads go. Good luck in the future, and if you ever need a hand, give us a shout.
We can make lots of fun and plans together for Scorpio. missions, headquarters, tasks to share? Smile
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • god
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Fatex

What is your RPP count? 0 

What is your current amount of bans? 3 ( 7 blacklists)

Current hours on the server? 310+

Are you able to access Microphone and TS? Yes, both.

[b]---------- IC Information -----------[/b]
Full Name: Muhammed 'Ibn' Aziz Al Habibi

Background information of your character: Was born in the Middle east and grew up in a rich background. He found himself working as a chef for 3 years and then was offered a position at the U.S Evo city Military. He had to leave his family not re-visiting them for 4 years. He became more and more independent with his life. He left the army to go back and meet with his family. He left for so long that he was eventually rejected into joining back. He wanted to get revenge at lurks in the dark and deepest ends of Evo city , and yet to get revenge on the Military.. He applied to join a powerful group named 'Scorpios' and awaits for their reply.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? I would like to join Scorpios to show other clan members I'm trustworthy and help out my peers.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? I will bring Empathy and also Resilience.

---------- Extra Information ---------- 
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes. I will also supply the clan if needed too.

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? (Kicked from Scorpios exactly 1 month ago.)

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? ( Scorpios)

Thank you for reading!
Fatex, we appreciate your application. You are looking positive as around the city you have shown us loyalty and you have been very helpful with jobs. The only thing letting you down is your detail, we don't know much about your background, meaning we don't know you properly are.
Your application is still into review. You have 3 days maximum to change and update your information about you, otherwise it will be closed.
[Image: qIA5Ucs.jpg][Image: 61vVNN2l.jpg]Not 1 ban and 5acklissts 3bans and 7 blacklists take on note he is lieing in his app
(12-12-2016, 09:22 PM)Hostage Wrote: We can make lots of fun and plans together for Scorpio. missions,  headquarters, tasks to share? Smile

(12-23-2016, 11:27 PM)Blade Wrote: [Image: qIA5Ucs.jpg][Image: 61vVNN2l.jpg]Not 1 ban and 5acklissts 3bans and 7 blacklists take on note he is lieing in his app

Stop stalking me first of all, and I got banned twice yesterday which was before I applied to Scorpios.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
Blade, thank you for pointing that out, although who is reviewing their application? If you didn't notice the obvious I am, not you.