Looking for developers!
I retract my developer application. Reason: I'm pursuing a contributor position, as it's more in line with my present coding skill.
Instead of waiting to get the rank, make something for the gamemode and show us what you are capable of. If you show some kind of finished product we won't doubt your "block coding".
However right now I wouldn't assume you know enough, not that I am making any calls around here.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I would apply but my old skills are very rusty now... I've pretty just mastered the core materials and assets I would use for HTML code ( by hand too - atom for life!) and now I'm moving to JS, C# and some Python for some personal projects.

If your striving to start out in coding for a shiny dev rank and a bit of cash - use the atom api as a reccomendation. it works well - its easy to customize and it has lots of packages to make life easier - damn the VB thing from MS. Oh yeah and it makes it quicker - once you set it up you can make template files and use basic keywords for say, a template you made for, example, a drop down menu and BAM! Your HTML and CSS is all done with a few words.

( Not a ad btw idc what api u use its just a reccomendation
I think development should concentrate on performance and move more serversided things in the gamemode to clientside.
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Zapp
I'm also gonna retract my application, I haven't been active a lot recently on FL since i've been focussed more on GTA V recently
(12-06-2016, 06:53 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: I think development should concentrate on performance and move more serversided things in the gamemode to clientside.

The more clientsided things there are, the more clients are able to see from the gamemode....
Name: [FL:RP] Enzo Amore
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41424370
Why do you wish to become a developer: I Love games and I've always wanted to program them and mod them, I have Experience in the following languages:
Python
Javascript
C++
HTML
CSS

Previous projects with examples (describe them shortly): currently I have one completed project, a website containing Javascript, HTML and CSS both external and Internal
Ill update later with evidence
Name:K a h j o
SteamID STEAM_0:1:63643406
Why do you wish to become a developer: To make fl great again.. and to improve the quality of the gamemode. Also to learn new things and help with upcoming projects.
Previous projects with examples (describe them shortly): Ran few own servers, set up, configured xd, made a csgo roulette site, set up databases, made a mobile application a while ago, etc.
What level of skill fo you need to become a scripter
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(12-09-2016, 04:58 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote: What level of skill fo you need  to become a scripter

if your worried about skill level then i would think about becoming a contributor