[Solved]Rules Q&A / FAQ
(08-17-2016, 08:09 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Snowredwolf - I mean

Can you tranquilize someone and shoot the ragdolled body?

Your question just got answered.
The answer is yes.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Self
(08-17-2016, 08:03 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: If a police officer/SRU shoots you, can you shoot back?
Yes, as long as you are not put under FearRP and you are not a part of the government.
But wont that save your life if you shoot a police officer/SRU as a police officer/SRU, instead of dying?

Answered
(08-18-2016, 11:14 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote: If a police officer/SRU shoots you, can you shoot back?
Yes, as long as you are not put under FearRP and you are not a part of the government.
But wont that save your life if you shoot a police officer/SRU as a police officer/SRU, instead of dying?

You are not allowed to teamkill or damage on purpose, if seen doing so the player will receive punishment.
If a fellow officer/SRU decides to start shooting you, you can either inform us trough an @ call or record the situation and post a player report.
Taking the situation into your own hands would be considered backseat administrating.
(08-18-2016, 12:23 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 11:14 AM)Adoptaming.exe Wrote:

You are not allowed to teamkill or damage on purpose, if seen doing so the player will receive punishment.
If a fellow officer/SRU decides to start shooting you, you can either inform us trough an @ call or record the situation and post a player report.
Taking the situation into your own hands would be considered backseat administrating.
So what I understand is that  if there is no admin/mod, you have to let him kill you and a lot of other people, if you are a police officer/SRU .
Even if he gets demoted, that could happen after a lot time, he could have killed a lot of people. As a police officer/SRU your duty is to stop someone who is doing such actions.
Is it agaisnt to rule that changing your suit during the raid to not getting recognized by police or raiders ?
Can you still engage hostage takers as SRU or police without first retrieving the hostage?

I know that you used to be allowed to but due to a new staff team I was wondering if the rule has been re-interpreted.
As a truck driver, can I own a pistol/shotgun for selfdefence?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
If a cop is chasing after you whith a gun but dosent initiate a fearRP situation via voice or text chat are you still able to pull out a gun and kill the cop?
Are you in FearRP when a gun is pointed at you when you are inside the swat van and what would be the exception(s)?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If I see a moderator wit their job title as moderator on duty can I player report them for FailRP as that is a FailRP job title.
[Image: giphy.gif]