Demoted.
(06-30-2016, 11:34 PM)Hitman Wrote: Go ahead and say what you want about me but at the end of the day, I don't give a rats ass about the public's opinion on me as at the end of the day, I'm sill an Admin serving the community I love.

Georgy refused to listen to what the admin team was telling him so he paid the price. Teachers are supposed to be role models not rebels.

To the haters, fuck off, get a life and don't die at 30 because of how much time you spend in front of the monitor.

To the rest of the community, I am proud to serve you.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Yes i was actually an example to players. I was an example that you should stand up for yourself even tho your corrupt ass staff team is all against you.
You all claim that you don't care about public opinions about you but then you are restricting us from saying what the fuck we want.

Administrators should be more of role models then teachers should. You represent the servers and the community and so far you are representing shit.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(06-30-2016, 11:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: It's not very often I post anymore, and I rarely get involved in this shit - but to be honest, FL has always had a 'staff are superior, we can do nothing wrong' mentality.

I had a habit of speaking my mind, and that made me enemies, and it meant I would never get close to a staff position; I never cared about that, but what I did care about was putting disrespectful and overzealous staff members in their place.

Don't worry Georgy, although I never had the opportunity to meet you, I'm sure you did a fantastic job - keep your head high, you did the right thing.

As much as it hurts to agree with you, amen

- shut up falcao xD
(06-30-2016, 11:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 11:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Snip

This is a monumental achievement, I'm so proud c:
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(06-30-2016, 11:51 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 11:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Snip

This is a monumental achievement, I'm so proud  c:
*kisses deer*
*smiles and leans up against the wall*
***aww yeah****

* puts on sunglasses*
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Robbtja, Random
This was entertaining to read the whole thread Wink
(07-01-2016, 05:38 AM)Kahjo Wrote: This was entertaining to read the whole thread Wink

Haha yeah is Pretty funny
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Kahjo
(06-30-2016, 11:30 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 11:20 PM)Marty Wrote: [Image: 681b4f5cc8b74ce7b9d037b401795b0c.png]

Hardly surprising...

It's a shame you've been on here for so long yet fail to realise that what you're displaying is me not having added back any buddies.
If you go around on certain peoples profiles you'll see they have me added as their buddy.

Don't be so salty, fam.

Agorith stop lieing no one has added you and you have no friends
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(07-01-2016, 10:29 AM)Cox Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 11:20 PM)Marty Wrote: [Image: 681b4f5cc8b74ce7b9d037b401795b0c.png]

Hardly surprising...

It's a shame you've been on here for so long yet fail to realise that what you're displaying is me not having added back any buddies.
If you go around on certain peoples profiles you'll see they have me added as their buddy.

Don't be so salty, fam.

pls be my friend cox
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Cox
(07-01-2016, 10:29 AM)Cox Wrote:

Hardly surprising...

Don't be so salty, fam.

Shit man are you sute you can talk to him like that? Watch out he can demote you from player so just warning you..
The original Cuban Minge
(06-30-2016, 11:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: It's not very often I post anymore, and I rarely get involved in this shit - but to be honest, FL has always had a 'staff are superior, we can do nothing wrong' mentality.

I had a habit of speaking my mind, and that made me enemies, and it meant I would never get close to a staff position; I never cared about that, but what I did care about was putting disrespectful and overzealous staff members in their place.

Don't worry Georgy, although I never had the opportunity to meet you, I'm sure you did a fantastic job - keep your head high, you did the right thing.

- shut up falcao xD

This is cute can I be involved in this??Wink
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • aDisabledDeer