Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Delete all suggestions (Except approved) and start anew.
38.10%
16 38.10%
Delete all more than 1year old suggestions.
26.19%
11 26.19%
Delete all more than 6months old suggestions
21.43%
9 21.43%
Just keep sorting it out manually.
14.29%
6 14.29%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Vote]Suggestions
Brick 
Hello community

We have made this thread because the suggestions section is currently a big mess. So we have made a vote to get your opinions and decide.

Option 1
-
Delete all suggestions (Except approved) and start anew.
-
Option 2
-
Delete all more than 1year old suggestions.
-
Option 3
-
Delete all more than 6months old suggestions
-
Option 4
-
Just keep sorting it out manually. (Simply continue what we have been doing until now.)
-

Poll will get closed 27.3.2016 (May be extended)
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Yellow
I choice 1 because the suggestions section is very big messy and i think deleting them all will be good for us. We can make new one better one! .   (I will fix some text later)

I also chose 1, I just feel it's way to messy to sort now. Get rid of it all and we can start fresh, obviously excluding whatever has been accepted. Thanks for including the communities input Dark, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of us all when I say we appreciate it man.
Chose 1, would be a lot easier as well if people have another good idea, this can be re-made thread about it.
[Image: coollittleman.png]
Like what i have done? +Rep me
Here

chose 4, there's some nice suggestions in there that don't need to be reposted
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I think what we should do, is scan through them, see what should be accepted, accept them, then remove the rest to begin again.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • goigle!
Hell, delete even the approved suggestions. Its not like they will be implemented anytime soon.

Just start fresh and only add newly approved suggestions.
If we do end up deleting suggestions, it'd be nice to separate them into some form of categories.

Such as:
Forum
Content
Systems

Not sure right now, but hope you get what I mean. It'd be easier to sift through each category then and determine what is easier to add and what is more difficult.
I personally think option two. Or maybe even reduce that to six months.

Why:

Well a lot of work has went into suggestions and people have put in a ton of effort if it's in the last 6 months it's more than likely still relevant.

Also instead of deleting them all set up a new thread and move all the posts to something like "Old Suggestions" or "Archived Suggestions"

That would increase the chance of looking back on something and linking it to your own suggestion if necessary.

However if staff/developers aren't going to keep on top of the suggestions all this would actually be pointless. So maybe appoint a staff member whose job is to moderate that forum ? That isn't as busy as other staff ?

As it's got to this stage due to lack of giving a shit.
[Image: giphy.gif]
'Old suggestions' subforum makes sense.

How about this: we move ALL unapproved suggestions to the 'archived suggestions' subforum and then players can request threads to be moved to the emptied suggestion forum, offering up points as to why.

This way we would have an extra filter that archived suggestions have to go through in order to avoid duplicates, etc.
The following 8 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Marty, Gog, Tomo, DreeBott, Random, DarkN00b, Haarek, Awestruck