Br. Nuka
Name: Nuka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371
Time: 14:30 - 15:10 (UTC +2)
Server:V2d
Summary:So this problem happend after an admin already warned him.
Nuka was SRU that decided to patrol cause he want to...
5 min after I told him that he cant patrol as SRU he followed me into my house and when i opened the place
where my contra was he was behind me and handcuffed me and destroyed my contra just cause he patrolled.
oh and he destroyed my contra without any warrant,just cause he wanted it too.
Evidence:
http://prntscr.com/a9e6rg
http://prntscr.com/a9e733
and after the random raid(when he patrolled) he still wanted to patrol:
http://prntscr.com/a9e7p7
hope you can help!
This proves nothing. The first raid was legitimate.

The second photo is when a cop was random shooting and we followed. Any video evidence of me walking around?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
As far as I know that military police thing is allowed and the situation demanded it since way too many citizens(criminals) were tearing the city apart.
(02-29-2016, 01:30 PM)Nuka Wrote: This proves nothing. The first raid was legitimate.

The second photo is when a cop was random shooting and we followed. Any video evidence of me walking around?

i was near the cop,he didnt shot,the first raid was cause you patrolled and you followed me into my house.
and the raid was without any warrant,as i said cause you wanted to...
and how it is allowed to patrol as sru if an admin warned you only 50 min earlier???
(02-29-2016, 01:33 PM)MiGamiN0 Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 01:30 PM)Nuka Wrote: This proves nothing. The first raid was legitimate.

i was near the cop,he didnt shot,the first raid was cause you patrolled and you followed me into my house.
and the raid was without any warrant,as i said cause you wanted to...
and how it is allowed to patrol as sru if an admin warned you only 50 min earlier???

I was getting my car. Skummet can back this up.
Nuka
This evidence is not sufficient enough to prove any kind of rule break.

Please provide more in the next 24 hours or this will be denied.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
In the pictures you see that there was no warrant fpor the raid to take place.

I do like Nuka, but in the pictures there was no search warrant.
(02-29-2016, 04:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: This evidence is not sufficient enough to prove any kind of rule break.

Please provide more in the next 24 hours or this will be denied.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

he broke a rule cause he came into my house and destroyed my contra just cause he wanted to,without any warrant as you can see in the pictures
Just because he does not have a search warrant does not prove it was a random raid. He may not have needed one for all I know, your screenshots do not show enough of the situation. You also have no proof that he was "patrolling" as SRU.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The door was open; you opened your keypadded door and there was contra literally in my direct view from outside the house

How else would I have got in without a warrant?
Nuka