The Crimson Order
(02-10-2016, 06:58 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: -Application-

Application acknowledged | DENIED

The Crimson Order members are renowned for their loyalty, you have applied for multiple clans and this is something we won't tolerate from the get go.
Intermission begins
Recruitment Intelligence Notification

COMMENCE

Application acknowledged | Wolfy | Denied

Thank you for your application Wolfy, however after consulting with fellow Crimson Members we do not feel that you have got what it takes to become part of the Crimson Order. You are able to re-apply for The Order in 2 weeks time..

Application acknowledged | Fergie | Approved

Thank you for your application Fergie, after consulting with fellow Crimson Members, multiple members have vouched for you. Due to this, I will approve your application. You will be required however to shadow a fellow associate[Sentinal] while doing orders within operations due to your in-experience.

Application acknowledged | General Weed | Noviciate Anarchist

Hello General Weed, after consulting with The Crimson Order members we have come to the decision that you might not have what it takes within The Crimson Order. However, we don't know you well enough to instantly deny your application. So, we're going to give you the opportunity to prove yourself to us. When we next perform any operation we expect you to be able to attend, you will be joining The Order temporarily and will be tested to see if you are what we look for within The Order. You will equally be asked to upload a 10 minute raid that you have been part of where you have eliminated at least 2 of the opposition so we can review how you operate.

Application acknowledged | BlueHeartViper | Noviciate Anarchist

Hello BlueHeartViper, after consulting with The Crimson Order members we have come to the decision that you might not have what it takes within The Crimson Order like General Weed. However, we don't know you well enough to instantly deny your application. So, we're going to give you the opportunity to prove yourself to us. When we next perform any operation we expect you to be able to attend and from this we'll see how you operate as part of our team. If you do not fit into how we work, you will be denied on the spot. You will be joining The Order temporarily and will be tested to see if you are what we look for within The Order. You will equally be asked to upload a 10 minute raid that you have been part of where you have eliminated at least 2 of the opposition so we can review how you operate.

All members that have been accepted and put on trail add me through the following link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GHOSTK1LLER/
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • DVN, BlueHeartViper, Sentinel, Bobby |, horror
--------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JackZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

What is your RPP count? 14

What timezone are you currently in? GMT

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 1400

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes Both.

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Tommy Washington

Background information: Born into a middle class family, Tommy did not have much issues with wealth, a lot of the time he had what he wanted as a child, and it stayed that way for many years. Tommy had a rocky high school experience, this first day he joined he gained many friends due to his great sense of humour and funny behaviour. However, Tommy got into a friendship which dragged him away from his old friends and brought him into a whole new friendship group, one he didn't even want to be a part of most of the time. Tommy would spend his break and lunchtime playing a sport he did not like - Basketball. He would look over the school gates into the fields beyond and watch his friends having the time of their lives, playing football. Tommy got in-active with sports, except from the lunchtime basketball, he didn't do much sport out side of school. Every day he would get home from school and play a game he liked, however disliked playing it with the friend he had. Tommy had found himself in a best friend type relationship with somebody controlling, bossy, and mainly a bully. Tommy was bullied by his new friend to stay in the relationship, however one day he stood up. Tommy informed his parents on the way he was feeling and how about all his old friends, and his new ones. Tommy's Mom then took a stand for her son, she told Tommy to turn his computer on, so he did. Tommy's mom then sent the 'Best Friend' of Tommy's messages for him about how they are not friends anymore. Immediately after this happened Tommy felt great and felt like he had so much more freedom to do what he wanted, when he wanted. Immediately after broke the relationship between him and his 'Best Friend' he messaged his old Best Friend, one he actually felt at home when hanging around with. Tommy and his old friend had a very long chat about how they disconnected and how they would both love to be friends again. After that chat, Tommy's high school experience changed from a pattern of good, bad, to good, bad, good, Amazing! Tommy then got a girlfriend, a new haircut and most of all, learnt a valuable lesson about bullies. After high school, Tommy went into college, on a carpentry course. Tommy studied carpentry and masonry for many years before getting a job with a Carpentry company doing practical work. Tommy worked for the carpentry company for a solid two years, before leaving to join a security company, in a new town; EvoCity.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I think i can spice up the roleplay, Help the order in there endeavours and help the crimson order in fire-fights.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Professionalism, Efficiency and Quality combat skills.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): I play CS:GO Sometimes, My previous rank was Gold Nova 2, I have 2400+ Hours of garry's mod so it's fair to say i know my way around Garry's Mod Combat. I used to play a Garry's Mod Death-match Server (Blood Sport) Everyday for about 4 Hours or more - Which improved my garry's mod combat skills.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? I am self-sufficient indeed.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: My favourite weapon on fearless is the Benelli M3 Pump-Action shotgun, i like it so much as i love close quarters combat. I normally use this weapon with no attachments as i think it's better with none.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: SSC

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Got bored of plain old security roleplay, want something more aggressive.
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] DreeBitt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

What is your RPP count? 11

What timezone are you currently in? CET (Germany)

What is your current amount of bans? 5

Current hours on the server? 900+

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes. A working one too :3

Full Name: Luc "Dree" Raydon

Background information: Luc Raydon was born at in a small town in west germany.
When luc raydon got 20 years old he diceded to leave his home to move somewhere else.
Some of luc's friends lived in a city called "Evo City".
Luc Raydon quickly moved to a friend in Evo city.
Now he's searching for a Job, and people to "work" with.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because i have knowledge with weapons, and some of my friends are inside this clan.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Weapons and strategies... LOTS of weapons.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yap, i've much ammo + weapons in my inventory.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Galil (I own around 20)

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to:
Insight
Arcon

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Arcon = The "roleplay" got boring.
Insight = Clan "closed"
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Coollittleman

Steam ID: 76561198119259240

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +00

What is your current amount of bans? None

Current hours on the server? Round 291

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Tyrone Black

Background information: Im black, and 20 years of age. Iv Had a reputation within Fearless. I have moved all around the country moving to lakeside, to takistan and back to fearless seeing deadly things happen in my past. My family has been poor, and lost my mother at the age of 7, she died of cancer and i wish to make my mum proud. I was desperate to find her till the age of 12 when i first found out that my mum had died of cancer; this sparked up confidence within me to do things i would never of done... deadly things...

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I would love to join Crimson Order to be with my fellow comrades and help with any tasks needed.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Good communication, Teamwork skills, and good combat skills

---------- Additional Information ----------

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: My favourite weapon is the Gailil; i chose this weapon because i have had a lot of past memories with my friends with this gun.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: I recently joined back so i cannot remember

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? N/A
[Image: coollittleman.png]
Like what i have done? +Rep me
Here

The following 1 user Likes Coollittleman's post:
  • JackZ

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

What is your RPP count? 25

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 1920

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? I do have teamspeak, But no mic

Full Name: Luis "Balls" Carter

Background information: Has been working in the EvoCity Private Military in 6 years. Married with a beautiful woman. Two grown up kids, 19 and 21 years old.
Live in EvoCity in the EvoCity Appartment second floor, room #4

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? As I've quit my job at the private military I currently need a something ells to do. Which The Crimson Order will take care of very well. I will keep justice.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring all my military skills that I got in the past years. I am a reliable person which can take things in my own hands, as well as the support to the team.

Are you self sufficient? yes

What is your favorite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: Galil as it is an all around easy aim weapon which is good for both Mid range and Semi range.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes. Got binds for Ammo, Health kits and Injection needles.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Insight Corporation, Arcon.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Clan Closed.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 3 users Like Balls's post:
  • JackZ, Awestruck, Falc
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Sinclare

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65247638

What is your RPP count?3

What timezone are you currently in?GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans?2

Current hours on the server?300+

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak?Yes!

Full Name: Phil O'Neill

Background information:Ex Navy-Seal

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?Becuse it is a active Agressive Clan!

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?Great driving skills and also presition shooting!

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)?Yes!

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why:AUG, Just becuse it is awsome

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)?

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to:Arcon , Slyfox , Arcon The New Chapter

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?Closing/Joning more active clans

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Wobbuffet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14982083

What is your RPP count? 2

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+0.00

What is your current amount of bans? None

Current hours on the server? 336 Hours

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

Full Name: John 'Wobbuffet' Wick

Background information:   Born in October 15, 1995, John Wick never had an easy childhood.
       At primary school he didn't had many friends but always had good grades, his math teacher used to called him the "little Einstein"!
       When he was 15, his father, Mark Tidus was a Marine and had departed to Iraq, on a confidential mission. A month later Wick and his mother, Mady Tidus, received the unfortunate news that Mark Tidus had died on the battlefield. Wick, was very upset. He cried a lot of days for the death of his father. And he promised that, one day he would finish what his father started.
        Wick on his 18 years, started dating with his old passion, Elizabeth. They dated a long time and finally got married, on April 5, when they were 19 years old.
        At 20 years old, Wick decided to followed his father's footsteps, he became a Marine and in the same year, he was assigned to an assassination mission of an HVT.
        On August 23 2015, a tragedy occurred. Elizabeth died, runned over by a white mercedez. The suspect ran away leaving Elizabeth's bleeding to death.
        Wick heard the news with a week late and he returned to his country asap. But he was not the same guy. Wick became an obscure person. He turned into an hitman, he promised that he would avenge the death of his wife.
        He received intel that the owner of the white mercedez, had moved to evocity. "I will find you..." it's what he says everyday for himself.
        No one knows the dark past of Wick. "He seems a good guy", It's what they say...

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Big fan of Agressive rp, soo i think, Crimson Order it's one of the best clan's for this type of rp.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Teamwork and a good soldier on the field.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Galil for mid and close range/ AWP for long range

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? No

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: No

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?

The Crimson Order | Operation Final Fury 

The Crimson Order made it's appearance once again on the streets of Evo City. The Crimson Order noticed that once again the city was in ruin so it embarked on the operation Final Fury. Through-out this operation The Crimson Order faced many challenges and met other groups which would be the first of many a conflicts in order to keep the city clean of corruption.

Operations Final Fury | Criminal Altercations , Evo City

The Crimson Order once again found it's presence within Evo City at risk when we were met with molotov's being thrown at our undercover base of operations at the UM. We quickly tracked down the key suspects to their base of operations along-side the UM where they were quickly removed from the picture as we rained bullets in to the eyes of our foes. They lasted 14 seconds. They will be an issue no more.
[Image: 32C76506BC316885E0B801C83B300AF1B2B9E4AC]

Operation Final Fury | The Abandoned Bar

After cleansing the city of the muck that held on, I decided it was necessary to allow the anarchists of The Order time to relax at the local bar. However, we were not greeted as such. Tensions quickly spiraled when one of the waiters at the bar insulted the French of which we would not allow to go unpunished.  We quickly drew guns on the fellow man and forced him to beg for mercy due to the disrespect he had performed upon us all.

Operation Final Fury | Operation Successful

Once again, another successful operation which could of only happened due to the loyal anarchists that vouch to The Order in order to keep this city from evil.

The Crimson Order | Depo

While Evo City was at peace, The Crimson Order saw an opportunity upon them to open up a depo to allow those of Evo City to buy all their needs. The depo allowed any person to come in and buy any weapons/medical treatment or illegal shipments they required.

The Crimson Order | Military Facility

Sighting of a new compound have been spreading. We The Crimson Order can officially state this rumors are true. The facility that once was  rumor has been under development for several years now. Recent footage has been shown of it's existence and soon will be fully functional.

The Crimson Order | Recruitment

Application acknowledged | Jackz|Approved

Hello Jackz, we'd like to thank you for your application into The Crimson Order and i'd like to personally welcome you to The Order once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within The Order and if you need anything feel free to contact me.

Application acknowledged | Balls|Approved

Hello Balls, we'd like to thank you for your application into The Crimson Order and i'd like to personally welcome you to The Order once again. I am sure you'll get along fine within The Order and if you need anything feel free to contact me.

Application acknowledged | DreeBot|Under Review

Hello Dreebot, i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Application acknowledged | Coollittleman|Under Review

Hello Coolittleman, i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Application acknowledged | Sinclare|Under Review

Hello Sinclare, i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

The following 12 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Falc, Greed^, JackZ, Balls, Wobbuffet, Sinclare, DreeBott, Random, Sentinel, Cox, DVN, Ghost
Steam Name: Bobby |

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96647533

What is your RPP count? : 2

What timezone are you currently in : CET

What is your current amount of bans : 0

Current hours on the server : 216

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak : Yes

Full Name: Tyrone Brown

Background information: Tyrone was born in a big city called The Hague in The Netherlands. He Lived there with his Stepfather and Stepmother. Tyrone never knew his real parents. Tyrone was arrested when he was 16 Years old for : Armed Assault / Robbery for 5 years jail time. 2 Years later Tyrone saw a Opportunity to escape out of prison. There was a big Riot at Mealtime. Tyrone and some other prisoners escaped out of prison. Tyrone took a plane 3 weeks later to EvoCity. Where he is trying to make a living. Police in The Netherlands placed him as most wanted Criminal But the police gave up searching for him. Tyrone Brown now lives in EvoCity where he continues with his criminal behavior.   

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?
Crimson Order is a Loyal and Respectfull Gang that is Always ready for everything.
You can Count on Crimson Order that they got your back when needed.
i want to be apart of Crimson Order to help out my other Gang mates in time of need.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?
I'll Bring my Assistance, Loyalty and Respect to help out Fellow Members in Crimson Order.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? :
No i don't need other people to give me Ammo, food and stuff ect.
What is your favourite weapon on FL and why:
Gail : Very good Weapon. Low Recoil. Does Enough Damage to take out the SRU team by your self
Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)?
Yes
Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: SSC

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? : Clan Got Deleted and they didn't really do much.
[Image: cfAyH6i.png]