Poll: Rating out of 10?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1/10
7.69%
3 7.69%
2/10
0%
0 0%
3/10
2.56%
1 2.56%
4/10
0%
0 0%
5/10
0%
0 0%
6/10
2.56%
1 2.56%
7/10
0%
0 0%
8/10
15.38%
6 15.38%
9/10
17.95%
7 17.95%
10/10
53.85%
21 53.85%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Star Wars - The Force Awakens. - [No Spoilers]
I don't get why so many people say the prequels are sh*t? I think they are just as good as the original trilogy.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Infernaw, Falc, Grunt
I love them all, let's be honest here they are all amazing.
SPOILER ALERT:

Anakin is Darth Vader
Doing what they did at the end was a bit stupid.I understand all irl things, buy still
(12-18-2015, 03:12 PM)Tomo Wrote: I don't get why so many people say the prequels are sh*t? I think they are just as good as the original trilogy.

I wouldn't say they were shit, they will enjoyable. Just didn't feel the same, and they made one huge mistake called Jar Jar Binks.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
It was great.
This may sound silly to ask in the forums. But does anyone know where I can stream this online?
there was only one thing missing.

Spoiler :
[Image: jar-jar.jpg]

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Infernaw, Falcon, Falc
Spoiler - Don't look if you haven't seen it.

Spoiler :
How the hell could Rey beat Kylo Ren when she wasn't even trained as a Jedi? That kinda annoyed me.

8/10.

Rey was pretty hot.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Falc
Falcon
@Noda
Do not open, contains spoilers

Spoiler :
My Opinion:
I'm going to argue that despite the way he dresses and presents himself, Kylo is still essentially at the skill level of a Sith Apprentice. He is a Vader wannabe in both his character and the plot of the movie, and he looks up to Vader as his inspiration for his stature and how he attempts to strike fear into his enemies. However beneath the mask he's nothing but an amateur boy influenced by Snoke and the Dark Side. Snoke is merely stringing him along as a symbol to be used by the First Order, Snoke does not see him as a legitimate partner to rule the galaxy alongside. Snoke will almost immediantly disperse of Kylo once he sees his usefulness run thin, as is Sith tradition.

He is not even a fraction as powerful as Vader and even he realizes it, he knows that Supreme Leader Snoke will be rid of him especially when his father tells him so, he doesn't argue it, he realizes it. Which is why he's plotting on his own.

Evidence:
Powerful and even regular sith who are consumed by the Dark Side show it in their facial features, like a drug, the dark side molds their image in a terrible way.
Example
Kylo Ren
[Image: star-wars-7-kylo-ren-unmasked-pic.jpg]
Anakin (Turned)
[Image: anakin-psych-100604-02.jpg?1296091767]
Ren looks as though he barely discovered the Dark Side yesterday, remove the stormtroopers and give him a green lightsaber and I'd just as well assume he's a Jedi.

Conclusion: Kylo in terms of being a 'Sith Lord' is incredibly weak and add that to his injuries, could easily be taken on by our protagonist. He's a Vader wannabe who never continued his training under Luke and prematurely assumed the position beneath
Snoke with unfinished training.

Spoiler :
Also to keep this discussion going, who here agrees with the theory that Supreme Leader Snoke is actually Darth Plagueis?
[Image: 2590681-tumblr_m01napq2b01r3kvzio1_400.jpg]

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Tomo