Trucks on CityRP
I don't think huge trucks like this would be a good edition unless you have a crazy high roleplay point requirement.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Get a bigger map where trucks would actually be practical.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Haarek
Would be good but I can just picture these huge monstrous vehicles getting stuck literally everywhere, especially on v2d.

Perhaps a smaller kind of truck, (without a rotating back part) could be implemented instead. This would still provide for the RP side of things, but would also be more practical than a huge truck which would get stuck everywhere.

I also agree on some kind of RPP limit as we don't want inexperienced players mass CDMing everyone and causing havoc.

Very nice idea Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
F**K yes, but this will need Hard requirements, I'd say 15-20 rpp should fit
Nah, don't fit with the current maps. I can just imagine it trying to turn corners like the tunnels from connectivity road and blocking every exit. Maybe another small truck like the tides but updated?
Personally I wish there would be no RP point limit so I could try this truck one day. Seems very nice
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
If they were added to current maps and had an NPC delivery system, I imagine the route on v2d would be from MTL to the lake (Replace the red house with factory or use the paintball arena since it looks like woodcutting job or somethin) and if I'm correct one of the LW trucks has logs in the back of the trailer perfect for that. That would also make the road between it a bit more alive.
On 33x I'd say the route should go from one of the MTL buildings to the gas station (fuel delivery).
With that trucks wont be seen in the city, which is great for their inconvinient size.

I love the idea and 100% want it ing-game! That's my view on it.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Viljo
Yes! I would love this!
Add RP point limit to 5 or something.
(11-04-2015, 07:44 PM)Falcao Wrote: Yeah, add trucks but.

I believe in order to use them, there should be a job where you need atleast 10-15RPP's to be able to use this job as there can be some players driving round causing absolute mayhem with them.

Same could be said about firetrucks, I see people abusing those all the time.
YES!! I love this idea so much.

RPP lock would definitely be required though.