[SYNDICATE] Containment RP [OLD] [CHECK NEW V2 POST]
(10-30-2015, 08:25 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: GENERAL PLOT TEASER FOR CONTAINMENT V2:

I look forward to discussing this.
I am unsure of spoilers But I think I am Ok in showing a Testing area Layout Idea I had, In two parts.

Note the Tables will be set to "Invisible" in the full version.

[Image: 2015-11-02_00028_zpsysv8k8tr.jpg~original]

And from the otherside:

[Image: 2015-11-02_00029_zpsm7xvqsjl.jpg~original]
The following 2 users Like ltblackcoat's post:
  • [FL:RP]Zedd, Mike
Ooooooh. Sexy, can't wait to torture some people in there <3
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Mike, ltblackcoat
It was nice. Sad that we as a team of scientists joined alter on.
(11-04-2015, 04:31 PM)Hostage Wrote: It was nice. Sad that we as a team of scientists joined alter on.

I believe that was the "containment" spin off.
To all patiently waiting, we have done some more work on Dups ready for the Big event Time and date will be posted closer to the time.
I regret to inform you that the RP is now officially being delayed due to Clan Political problems.

Regardless the Dups are ready So I will do All I can to see this in early 2016 at the latest, I apologies for the disappointment but I will not kill it.
Clan issues have been resolved, so expect the role-play before new year. A meeting is due on Friday 27th to discuss it further. (8pm GMT for any clan members who don't know)
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Mike, ltblackcoat
(11-24-2015, 02:02 AM)Barry The Barn Owl Wrote: Clan issues have been resolved, so expect the role-play before new year. A meeting is due on Friday 27th to discuss it further.

Ah yes, Sorry I Forgot to say that. Thanks Barry.
There is to be another Meeting on the 2nd, and possibly yet another on the 5th.