Report: KingyCam Gaming! & Arne2000
Thread Title: Report: KingyCam Gaming! & Arne2000

Name of player: KingyCam Gaming! & Arne2000

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57656241 & STEAM_0:1:87013337

Time in GMT: 12:20 GMT+1 (digital 24hour clock, midday)

Server: v2d

Summary: I was working on my Office, when suddenly these two guys come by in their policecar and step out with guns pointed at me. I tell them to "get away scumbaggs, you can't just point a gun at me for no reason" The moment later they make a random arrest warrant and get me arrest. In this proces I lost food that was put on the ground from a chef some seconds earlier. The president came to be and got me unarrested but it was a Random Arrest.

Evidence:: http://imgur.com/Qki5EoH

Other things: Maybe its usefull to make sure people with less than 20hours can't become police officers. Because they do not seem to know how the game works and start to randomly arrest people
Unless you can prove to me that they actually warranted you for no reason at all then I will have to deny this ban request. You did call them "scumbags" which, depending on the officer, can get you arrested.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Actually that's not how it went, I honked (arne2000) because he was standing in the way. Then he said 'get away scumbags' and so we got out of the car and asked 'What did you say?' then he started disrespecting us and how many hours we played, and that was it. I warranted him and arrested him. So no random arrest because he was disrespecting us and insulting us
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(10-18-2015, 10:47 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Unless you can prove to me that they actually warranted you for no reason at all then I will have to deny this ban request. You did call them "scumbags" which, depending on the officer, can get you arrested.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

You could ask the President at that moment: Gizmo
Alright well the problem here is that you don't actually have any proof that it was either A: fully random or B: for something you didn't do. So with that being said I am going to have to deny this BR due to insufficient evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda