You :).
(10-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:52 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:25 PM)Grunt Wrote: fake #pedo

If you have no nice comments, or general replies please refrain from posting stuff like this.

well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

Here's the link to save you from your troubles <3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/glamourkidz/

Alright this will be my last post regarding this.

You have no valid proof that this isn't Umi. She could have easily been selected or entered herself/by her parents for a photoshoot. Second of all, I do not agree with people faking who they are but if I found them publicly shaming them wouldn't really give me any gain or make me feel better. It's a lot easier to message them and just ask rather than be aggressive about it.

First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

Secondly, it's one of my pet hates where people to pretend to be something they are not (in reference to the picture and yourself).

Along with the fact if it is a picture of Willie Kers daughter, then unless its it's mother's modelling agency then it probably isn't it. So if it is then they can just slap a "oi that's me m8" reply in.

And finally, just a bit of bant mate

Im not posting fake photo's.

This is realy me, realy!

I know i look fucking young, im 12.
The following 2 users Like umizoomi's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 01:38 PM)umizoomi Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:42 PM)DVN Wrote: If you have no nice comments, or general replies please refrain from posting stuff like this.

well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

You have no valid proof that this isn't Umi. She could have easily been selected or entered herself/by her parents for a photoshoot. Second of all, I do not agree with people faking who they are but if I found them publicly shaming them wouldn't really give me any gain or make me feel better. It's a lot easier to message them and just ask rather than be aggressive about it.

First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

Secondly, it's one of my pet hates where people to pretend to be something they are not (in reference to the picture and yourself).

Along with the fact if it is a picture of Willie Kers daughter, then unless its it's mother's modelling agency then it probably isn't it. So if it is then they can just slap a "oi that's me m8" reply in.

This is realy me, realy!

I know i look freaking young, im 12.

Really? I'll steal from your trash any day girl ;).
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 03:21 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote: well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

This is realy me, realy!

Really? I'll steal from your trash any day girl Wink.

Thats my joke and yes its realy me
The following 2 users Like umizoomi's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Grunt Wrote: well if you would care to actually right click on the picture and the see where the picture is from, then you might see where I'm coming from.

This is realy me, realy!

ew
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 4 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Haarek, Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
Today training  Heart  Cheese

[Image: D4zSd7c.jpg]

[Image: vOgPv1x.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Profeat's post:
  • Haarek, umizoomi, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 05:03 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:52 PM)DVN Wrote: Alright this will be my last post regarding this.

This is realy me, realy!

ew

Hey! That's just what raccoons are known to do. Don't judge me please.
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

This is realy me, realy!

Cringe... *boy
The following 4 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Haarek, Cox, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 06:50 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:52 PM)DVN Wrote: Alright this will be my last post regarding this.

This is realy me, realy!

Cringe... *boy

Personally attacking me because I identify as a raccoon? How haven't you been warned yet.

• Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 10:24 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

This is realy me, realy!

Cringe... *boy

Personally attacking me because I identify as a raccoon? How haven't you been warned yet.
M8, Are you seriously getting turned on by a STOCK PHOTO?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-05-2015, 10:24 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 07:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: First of all, Teacher's are not admins, so not quite sure why you're trying to sound like one.

This is realy me, realy!

Cringe... *boy

Probably because the admins aren't stupid
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry