Rules overhaul (IMPORTANT)
(05-24-2015, 08:31 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny thing is, that you admins always seem to agree with the rules, when there were rules that were against racism you all agreed, and now that there are rules allowing racism you all agree too?
Seriously get your own opinion for once and stick with it, it's so pathetic.
I don't know if you have noticed in earlier posts, but we have been discussing this for a while. We do have our own opinions, we are not robots. I don't know why us all agreeing on something is such a problem for you, sounds like you'd rather us all be in shreds arguing at this point.
You always post that you agree with the current rules, don't even reply to me if you're too afraid to state your opinion anywhere.
I'm replying to you now am I not? My opinion has already been stated, as have others. And if the rest of the team needs to post they have the right to do so. 
We make NO decision without extensive discussions "Seriously get your own opinion for once and stick with it", This is the first complete rule change we have ever conducted on FL, we felt that Community had matured and could handle mature situation in an IC situation.

The fact that we have allowed racism/sexism, does not mean we agree with it on OOC level, it is simply lifting RP restrictions but keeping OOC restrictions strictly forbidden.
Just because we say it in a ROLEPLAY (IC) does not exactly mean we (As an individual) mean what we are saying.  We are simply acting out the life of person (That is NOT real) that may be slightly racist or sexist. 
 It is up to the rest of you Grow up instead of just blowing things out of proportion in every alteration we make.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(05-24-2015, 08:19 PM)Suarez Wrote: Grow a pair and don't take it to heart.

You want me to grow a pair, what?
You want me to accept racists and sexists?
No chance.
I will take it to heart, racism should not be something you can do by choice, RP or IRL, it should be something no-one does.
(05-24-2015, 08:45 PM)TheTiger Wrote:

No chance.
I will take it to heart, racism should not be something you can do by choice, RP or IRL, it should be something no-one does.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION IN ANY WAY OR FORM. I don't know how else to bluntly tell you. Stop calling us racists because we are not.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Suarez
As no-one else does it, I'll give myself some credit making the rules. Spend ages on rewriting them.

I didn't create the racist rule though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Preditor, Suarez
(05-24-2015, 08:48 PM)Preditor Wrote:

No chance.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION IN ANY WAY OR FORM. I don't know how else to bluntly tell you. Stop calling us racists because we are not.

You encourage it though, don't you?
Allowing racism is brainwashing people of our generation and making them believe in what shouldn't be done.
What is war?
Politics, money and religion.
This is just what is going to fuck FL up.
Alright I'll put my opinion down.

Am I racist? No, absolutely not. Am I sexist? Not a chance. With that in mind, playing on a server that allows such words will not make me automatically a racist or sexist as you think in your mind Connbob. Do I agree with this change? To an extent, yes. It has its pros and cons just like everything. If you get offended over something as little as this, get real. It's the internet and this stuff is all over the internet. People use these words on a daily just talking about.
(05-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny thing is, that you admins always seem to agree with the rules, when there were rules that were against racism you all agreed, and now that there are rules allowing racism you all agree too?

Seriously get your own opinion for once and stick with it, it's so pathetic.

That is because, and I think many of the staff will agree... Personally I hate racism and sexism, I never partake in it and I will continue to not do so. But for some people it enhances roleplay or their experience. I agreed that the community was mature enough to handle it and so far every time I have been on the server other than you people that use it excessively on purpose to prove some unnecessary point. I see it no more than usual. In my opinion terrorism roleplay shouldn't be allowed because its sick that people would want to roleplay something that actually harms people in a real way, not just hurts peoples feelings. But I agree that the option should be there for the best roleplay experience, so instead of trying to force my belief down everyone else's throats I allow them the opportunity to have the enjoyable roleplay experience they desire. I will just monitor it close to make sure that it doesn't offend anyone on an OOC level. But if you get offended in real life, for something someone says in a game. Then I feel bad sincerely, because you will never find a game or community that does not talk in these ways or treat people like this. Difference is we have control to make sure it isn't targeted or personal. No where else do you get that.

Also everyone needs to stop saying that allowing racism/sexism is against freedom of speech. Racism and sexism was built from freedom of speech, not allowing it is disregarding freedom of speech. If you made racism, sexism, guns, swearing anything offensive illegal. Someone would still do it, because it is their right and they believe what they are saying. I think its foolish, weak and cowardly to say such things. But people will say it none the less.

No chance.

Until you actually mature in your way of thinking you will not understand our view on the situation. You are fighting and arguing something you do not understand. 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 2 users Like Obay's post:
  • Suarez, jimmyboyo
(05-24-2015, 08:52 PM)TheTiger Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 08:48 PM)Preditor Wrote:

No chance.

You encourage it though, don't you?
Allowing racism is brainwashing people of our generation and making them believe in what shouldn't be done.
What is war?
Politics, money and religion.
This is just what is going to *** FL up.
So you're perfectly okay with murder and torture on our servers, yet you cannot deal with this? Of course it's not a good thing, and no we DO NOT encourage it. But we are sick of telling our players how to roleplay. And no, it does not "brainwash" them. I don't know where you even came up with that because us telling them HOW TO roleplay is more brainwashing than letting them do as they wish with their characters.