Pavo//iRaPToR//Offline Gestellt
Name of player: Pavo//iRaPToR//Offline Gestellt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57872872

Time in GMT: 11:31 GMT +1 (I think)

Server: v2d

Summary: Just started following me in the street and broke into my house for no reason

Evidence:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Are you third person glitching through walls to see this? As third person glitching is also against the rules (not seen the video but the cover of the video looks as if your using third person to see things, to your advantage..)

Please don't post in a BR/UBR without being involved, warned -Decay
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
(05-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Inferno Wrote: Are you third person glitching through walls to see this? As third person glitching is also against the rules (not seen the video but the cover of the video looks as if your using third person to see things, to your advantage..)

I did this to check if he was doing anything stupid, as you can see by the footage I didn't do anything I wouldn't have done if I wasn't doing that
(05-18-2015, 03:37 PM)ContraBANNED Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 02:54 PM)Inferno Wrote: Are you third person glitching through walls to see this? As third person glitching is also against the rules (not seen the video but the cover of the video looks as if your using third person to see things, to your advantage..)

I did this to check if he was doing anything stupid, as you can see by the footage I didn't do anything I wouldn't have done if I wasn't doing that

And what do you mean I was not involved? He randomly raided me, and I captured the footage.
Approved

I dont wanna see you Third person abuse again CONTRABANNED. thanks
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]