Hours on the FL servers: 87
Activity on FL (1-10): 8 to 9
Activity on Forums (1-10): 7 to 8

IC Information

First Name: Chloe
Middle Name: [NO DATA FOUND]
Surname: Capria
Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY): 15/03/19XX
Previous occupations: Private Security, Numerous Freelance Intelligence services, 3 years experience in SRU Police Division of Evocity.
Qualifications: Trained marksman, Skilled with both handguns and larger firearms, positive track record, exceeded expectations in Standard Combat Training.
Experience with the job:
-Assisted in a raid against a Dictator as a Temporary Field Agent, removed at least 7 hostile personnel from the equation before raid ended. (think Zerik can quote me on that one lol)
-Assisted in a raid against seperate Dictator, armed only with pistol, took down two hostile personnel armed with Assault Rifles (Dont quote me on that one, may have been SMGs. idk xD)
What job are you applying for?  Field Agent

Signed: Chloe Capria
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
[Image: eojuR48.png]

Thank you for applying, Mrs Capria. We will be reviewing your application. Your application status is currently UNDERGOING INTERNAL REVIEW. HQ at London will do all the necessary checks and then myself and the Deputy-Head of Sector 6 will have a conversation on whether to accept or deny you a place at SIS & Sector 6. Current employees please check our Steam Group > Discusssions > Applications for the form on whether Mrs Capria should be given a permanent position here at SIS & Sector 6.

Joey Essex, Deputy Head of Sector 6.

Thank you for applying, Mrs Capria. After deep consideration, myself and the team at Sector 6 & Human Resources have decided to ACCEPT you into the position of Field Agent. Your logon details for the SIS Database are:

Username: CCapriaSIS
Password: 4522SHBBkl&^8

Your logon details for the Sector 6 systems are:

Username: CCapriaSIS
Password: as6"G(yip*-2h8GB

Kind Regards,

[img] http://www.onlinesignature.in/nim/407002...280415.png[/img]

Joey Essex
Deputy Head of Sector 6 Operations
Sector 6, EvoCity
(04-18-2015, 05:55 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: -snip-

Thank you for applying for SIS & Sector 6, Mr. Harper. However, we found your CV lacking detail. From this, we have decided to DENY you a place here at SIS & Sector 6. Thank you for your co-operation. May I remind you, you are under the Government Secrets Act 1989.

Kind Regards,

[Image: 5udpqNb.png]

Timothy Bareham
Head of Sector 6 Operations
Sector 6, EvoCity

[Image: 1FvV9Dl.png]

Morning all! This is the first of what I hope to be many newsletters. Today, I will be detailing the plan of action for the next couple of weeks. First off, the whole team will be meeting at the Sector 6.1 base on Saturday at around 6.30 PM GMT+1, I hope to see you all there. A little more information has been posted onto the Steam Group, so be sure to check that out.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Waterloo
Dear Timothy Bareham,
As part of our alliance and an upcoming CHERUB mission, we would appreciate if you provide CHERUB 2 adult supervisors.
These agents will be armed and ready to intervene in case things get out of hand.
CHERUB thanks you in advance for the help you will be providing and we thank you for serving the nation as we do.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Momo De Muffleffin,
CHERUB Chairman

OOC: A thread about this will be posted in the 'event' section of the forums soon enough.
OOC, Remember:

You can grab a signature ID card just like mine, just PM me via the forum and we'll sort your information out.

Thanks.

P.S. Mine needs updating, Suarez due to the Security Clearance level aha.
New ID Cards
Fresh ID Cards, printed and inspected to ensure your identity is never mistaken on and off site.

Timothy Bareham

[Image: hKPTsrk.png]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hKPTsrk.png[/img]

David Mason

[Image: 3pUDeJD.png]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3pUDeJD.png[/img]
*A man comes into your office brandishing a Weyland-Yutani badge on his lapel, he places down a holopad not saying a word and walks out*
Dear Mr. Bareham,

My name is Alexander Heafy, and I represent the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. We heard you were operating in Evocity, and it is our goal to build as many connections as possible in order to build better worlds. We would like to arrange a meeting with you in order to make S.I.S a corporate asset for our corporation.

Let me know what you think, hope to speak to you soon.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
Requesting closure.

Myself and MrTreeGames are starting work on an interesting project.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Altoria, Ivan Tempski
We all can't wait to see.
You have all the time needed sir.