BMW restoration project
Is is going to be colourable so it looks realist to colour.
(04-02-2015, 07:33 PM)Rain Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 07:13 PM)Noble Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 06:55 PM)LivKX Wrote: Are the skins going to be re-made/re-textured for this? They look low-res

Which areas and images are you referring to? If you're talking about the one on Soul's original post only the side door texture was replaced. Up to now I've replaced the dash, seats, and side doors  and they're at 1024x1024 resolution which is certainly not low-res.

I think she is referring to the exterior paint job (blue and white area)

Correct.
Question, will Noble be receiving Developer soon? As your post in announcements stated to do with modellers. Id love to see his work around FL.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Noble
(04-02-2015, 08:02 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: still looks like a low res piece of shit

Thanks kid, might want to get those glasses checked.

(04-02-2015, 09:28 PM)LivKX Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 07:33 PM)Rain Wrote: I think she is referring to the exterior paint job (blue and white area)

Correct.

Yeah I plan on touching that up, doubling the original texture file dimensions and making the blue area should be enough. The outside really isn't that bad compared to other vehicles.

WIP floorboard with seats. Not quite happy with the center console but it'll have to do to the low polys of the model.

[Image: gZGiz.jpg]

[Image: gZLPY.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Noble's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, equal, Blurr, Rain, Tawee, James_Gaff
You're a bloody magician mate.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I will cannot wait for this to come out!
Those seats and center console look amazing! Do you have an image when it's in the car?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-03-2015, 04:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Those seats and center console look amazing! Do you have an image when it's in the car?

Yeah here you go!

[Image: h0ckg.jpg]

[Image: h0cnl.jpg]

Also a look at the floor and console texture:

[Image: h0dgT.jpg]

I've also finished up the steering wheel and dash. Since the steering wheel has animations associated with it I didn't detach it and retexture like I've done for various other parts of the car but it's still an improvement.

[Image: h0ceR.jpg]

[Image: h0ctd.jpg]

You can also kinda see it but I've darkened the tube piece that runs from the center console to the back right window and have along with the rollcage.
(04-03-2015, 05:17 PM)Noble Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 04:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Those seats and center console look amazing! Do you have an image when it's in the car?

Yeah here you go!

[Image: h0ckg.jpg]

[Image: h0cnl.jpg]

Also a look at the floor and console texture:

[Image: h0dgT.jpg]

I've also finished up the steering wheel and dash. Since the steering wheel has animations associated with it I didn't detach it and retexture like I've done for various other parts of the car but it's still an improvement.

[Image: h0ceR.jpg]

[Image: h0ctd.jpg]

You can also kinda see it but I've darkened the tube piece that runs from the center console to the back right window and have along with the rollcage.

the dials look like they're from goldeneye
(04-03-2015, 05:53 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: the dials look like they're from goldeneye

That's what happens when you put a photo of a BMW M3's dash on an 8 year old model and then get close to it.

Feel free to impress me with your texturing/3D modeling skills anytime though, I could use the laugh.

On a better note though it's almost done and in-game, just have to finish up editing the VMT files and it should be good to go.

[Image: h0iiL.jpg]
[Image: h0ibP.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Noble's post:
  • James_Gaff, Blurr, Tomo