[Finished Event] Fast and Furious RP
(03-31-2015, 03:11 PM)samzo Wrote: Steam Name:
FL:RP Falcao
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:46187149
Hours:
What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver)
I am applying for: (Job you are applying for)
Worker
Description on why you would like to be accepted: I would like to help out and think I could get everyone prepared well. I can also help with other stuff that may not involve my role.

Accepted as Worker

(03-31-2015, 03:13 PM)kippsee Wrote: Steam Name: kippsee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Hours: 950 hours

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) -----------

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Worker

Description on why you would like to be accepted: As I am a huge fan of cars in general and know a lot about them and what may occur in this event. I would love to help in this, already I have some cool ideas on what to do!

Accepted as Worker

(03-31-2015, 03:15 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours: 509 (from the point of this post)

I am applying for: Worker

Description on why you would like to be accepted: 
I always enjoy RP'ing in an event and being involved. I am a great helper and would anything you want! I always will help not just on the day, even anytime before. I would enjoy this role as someone part of the team! I can overcome any problems that might occur and I could also help the team through bad times!

Accepted as Worker

(03-31-2015, 03:22 PM)Innovative Wrote: Steam Name: Innovative

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85285350

Hours: 338

What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) Lamborghini

I am applying for: (Job you are applying for)  Racer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator) I Feel being a racer would be a good thing because it would be a fun experience for me and everyone else. Also i am a big fan of racing and i feel i have what it takes

Accepted as Racer

(03-31-2015, 03:24 PM)Leonardo da Vinci Wrote: Steam Name: Leonardo da Vinci

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35206816

Hours: 215

What vehicle you are bringing: -------

I am applying for: Photographer

Description on why you would like to be accepted:I really like taking pictures,in real life and in-game,I try to make them as full and interesting as possible,make the patterns emerge with the background and make the best pictures I can take,other than that,I know when and how to take a picture,whether it's from a difficult angle or half a second of a driving car - "catching the driver",usually I take 10 - 15 pictures per day on the server,some I keep,some I delete,so I would like my habit to become something more and affect the server,positively of course.

Accepted as Photographer
Don't forget, we need racers!

Get them apps coming in, there will be prizes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Steam Name: DrunkPuto藝漢

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84584889

Hours: ~962

What vehicle you are bringing: corvette(Drag) BMW(Circuit)( If there is no different races and all are the same per say ALL circuit races or ALL drag I would like to know so i can choose the best car for this event.(i couldn't find the information in the thread ^ please let me know)

I am applying for: Racer
Description on why you would like to be accepted: I am a BIG fan of F&F series and would love to be part of an event here on FL. I also love cars, pushing them to their limits and getting the best out of them.
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(03-31-2015, 09:25 PM)DrunkPuto Wrote: Steam Name: DrunkPuto藝漢

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84584889

Hours: ~962

What vehicle you are bringing: corvette(Drag) BMW(Circuit)( If there is no different races and all are the same per say ALL circuit races or ALL drag I would like to know so i can choose the best car for this event.(i couldn't find the information in the thread ^ please let me know)

I am applying for: Racer
Description on why you would like to be accepted: I am a BIG fan of F&F series and would love to be part of an event here on FL. I also love cars, pushing them to their limits and getting the best out of them.

Accepted as Racer
Note: We are sorting out the races and tracks etc, more info will be added soon to inform you all.
Steam Name: [FL:RP][W.Y] Tomoash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Hours: 610

What vehicle you are bringing:  BMW (as soon as I've brought it)

I am applying for:  Driver/Racer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I've had a keen passion for Motorsports from a young age. Cars are one of my favourite hobbies. I'd like to see how I'd do in an actual race.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(04-01-2015, 12:02 AM)Tomoash Wrote:
Steam Name: [FL:RP][W.Y] Tomoash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Hours: 610

What vehicle you are bringing:  BMW (as soon as I've brought it)

I am applying for:  Driver/Racer

Description on why you would like to be accepted: I've had a keen passion for Motorsports from a young age. Cars are one of my favourite hobbies. I'd like to see how I'd do in an actual race.

Accepted as driver
Steam Name:[FL:RP] MakTavish
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73116326
Hours: 560
What vehicle you are bringing: Ferarri Spider
I am applying for: Racer/Driver
Description on why you would like to be accepted: Well,im a good drifter (irl and ingame),im not afraid of injuries,im a really good and careful driver. Ive been a petrolhead since i was 4. I think i'd do for this position.
Steam Name: [FL:RP][O.W.]Mike4992
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Hours: 506+
What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver) None, im applying for a Worker
I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Worker
Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator)
So, I've worked in a lot of events as a worker. One of them is FL Factor too. Anyways, I would really like to work in this race, because I will help everyone, if they ever need anything. Trust me, you will NOT be dissapointed Smile
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Emil2205
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62253669
Hours: About 470.
What vehicle you are bringing: (Only if you are a driver)
I am applying for: (Job you are applying for) Photograph
Description on why you would like to be accepted: (Not need for spectator) Because I dont want to be Spectator and it sounds like alot of fun. I do like taking pictures (Well, sort of), so I think I would fit well into this job.
Our trailer is now live, it's pretty terrible but I thought I'd make something to get everyone hyped!

Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, Reefaz, Yerakor