Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
The new BMW was released too early. Many things were broken and for a lot of people even an error.

With me being in charge of the vehicles, I requested to revert it.

It will come back when it's bug-free which I will take care of personally. This is the most expensive car. There should not be any bug.

The FL BMW will not be in store but will be a special item. Also owners of a BMW who liked the old one better, can switch.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Temar, Matrix_, Tomo
(03-29-2015, 09:49 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The new BMW was released too early. Many things were broken and for a lot of people even an error.

It will come back when it's bug-free which I will take care of personally. This is the most expensive car. There should not be any bug.

The FL BMW will not be in store but will be a special item. Also owners of a BMW who liked the old one better, can switch.

I don't see any problems with the new BMW and I'm sure the only reason it's an error for people is that it is not on the download list so when people join they don't automatically download it. Could you not just add it to the download list to fix the problem?
If we add it the FastDL it should be all good but the lights on it, I have noticed that the steering has been downgraded you cannot drift the car just goes flying now.
(03-29-2015, 10:42 AM)Blurr Wrote: If we add it the FastDL it should be all good but the lights on it, I have noticed that the steering has been downgraded you cannot drift the car just goes flying now.

Well and that is not supposed to happen at the most expensive car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Can you explain on how the BMW will be a special item? Will we be given it and the new one will have to be brought again so there will be two BMW's?
(03-29-2015, 11:25 AM)Blurr Wrote: Can you explain on how the BMW will be a special item? Will we be given it and the new one will have to be brought again so there will be two BMW's?

That would be bad, they could sell them on.
I'm worried that if we made the original BMW a legacy item that only people who bought it at the time can have, their value is gonna go up millions. I say just add a button next in the inventory for it to switch it between legacy and modern version. Simples.
The following 3 users Like livkx's post:
  • Safira, James_Gaff, Blurr
I see nothing wrong with that. A player controlled market is nice
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Haarek
Can we not just both of the items in one?
I mean add it to the mechanic job. They could change the whole vehicle body of your BMW to the old/new one, this way there would be no 'Special' item and everyone is happy?
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(03-29-2015, 09:49 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The new BMW was released too early. Many things were broken and for a lot of people even an error.

We had a vote on it in which you had plenty of time to voice your opinion. There is nothing broken with it and the error is only seen when they don't have the pack downloaded. You know that.

Yes, you did request to revert it, and the community DEMOCRATICALLY decided to deny your request. There are so many unfinished updates waiting to be completed so I can hardly see how you 'taking care of it personally" is going to help.

Please stop keeping FL in the dark ages. 
The following 7 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • James_Gaff, Rain, evilmat360, Enzyme, Blurr, Demonic, Mustang
Soul I understand that you are the owner and are in charge of most things, however you asked the community to vote, which they did and because the vote didn't go the way you wanted it to you made your own decision. Irrespective of what we, the people that pay you and pay for the upkeep of this server wanted.

It seems rather dictatorial to do such a thing and makes me loose faith in certain aspects of FL. I mean even the majority of your staff team don't want it back.

Please listen to your community.

[Image: 8WTvM07.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • equal, Bowiii, evilmat360, Tomo, Demonic